Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Punters Are People Too

12 posts in this topic

Sam Koch says his new T-shirt may be turning the tide in the locker room.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Punters-Are-People-Too/73d10fb9-7189-439e-b2c6-739ac12387f4]View the full article[/url]

I would totally get one of those as well as Ray Rice's shirts for Christmas. Not only are punters people too, but J-Tuck is money in the bank.

To Yanda: Sam Koch has 2 TD's, a 100% 4th down conversion efficiency (1/1) and an immaculate passer rating (1/1) in the NFL.

Beat that ;)

bio

[quote name='D3x3001' timestamp='1354229505' post='1238276']
I would totally get one of those as well as Ray Rice's shirts for Christmas. Not only are punters people too, but J-Tuck is money in the bank.
[/quote]

Haha, our young kicker is the undeniable proof that we're better than the reigning champions: while the only Giants have a Justin Tuck, we have a Justin Tucker - until a team gets a Justin Tuckest, we're on the top.

bio

i was glad to see him get the TD against the raiders. he did good the week before @ cleveleand browns. so many punts in the 2nd and 3rd quarter, all of them keeping the browns back.

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1354231732' post='1238301']
Haha, our young kicker is the undeniable proof that we're better than the reigning champions: while the only Giants have a Justin Tuck, we have a Justin Tucker - until a team gets a Justin Tuckest, we're on the top.

bio
[/quote]
But Justin Tuckest plays baseball :(

You just gotta love these guys they're like a big happy family. They come out with multiple t-shirts, have fun and then come out on Sundays and kick the you know what out of teams. RAVENSNATION

We don't talk about Koch much, but best believe when it's contract time we always say "Resign Koch"!!!!

Koch is our "Stover" of punting.