48 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,385 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Harbs invited player challenges. Ravens-Steelers doesn’t have same feeling. No shot on Babin.

View the full article

#2 SmashMouth7

SmashMouth7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Pollard Says He Hasn't Gotten Fined Yet.

So do that mean that the Ref got fined for making a bad call? When Refs hurt teams with bad calls shouldn't they pay the price.

Edited by SmashMouth7, 29 November 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

Kruger: He's coming along nicely! How long did it take Jared? Jamie Sharper? It's a process!

Open Mic: I would love to know if Cam and the rest of the coaches were sitting in and if Cam's inconsistency was an issue openly discussed! Betcha there were limits to topics!

Squealer Week: We've got bigger fish to fry,.... Home field throughout!

Babin: Losing no sleep over the lost opportunity!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 29 November 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#4 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

lmao so people are finally realizing kruger skill and play. I have been talking about him the entire team this dude is the future of the ravens d im telling start him against the steelers

#5 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

I know one thing, I'm always looking forward to a Steelers game, Ben or no Ben, Troy or no Troy.

#6 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

It's too bad that they don't review bad calls too!

#7 jravens13

jravens13

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

When Suggs is drawing all the attention Kruger will shine. We continue to run stunts with Kruger, Upshaw, and Ellerbe that are reeking havoc on opposing QBs. We also run this stunt with Haloti and Sizzle that is very effective. We we are healthy we are a Top Defense. It just took some time for Pees to understand the ability of his personel. The best thing about all of this is our Defense is so young right now.

#8 descent into the maelstrom

descent into the maelstrom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

I hope this Steelers game isn't turning into a trap game. It's pretty easy to be over confident playing a team that gave up 8 turnovers to the Browns last weekend. I hope the Ravens haven't lost that intensity and focus that normally comes with this game.

#9 SmashMouth7

SmashMouth7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

@jravens13

The stunt with Suggs and Ngata is one of the best stunts in the world, 2 high power double team guys crossing at the line is monstrous.

A triple man stunt with the 3rd guy being a speed guy like Kruger or Ellerbe probably would send any QB to the locker room for x-rays.

Edited by SmashMouth7, 29 November 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#10 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

I don't know if it is fair to compare Kruger to Allen quite yet. He has all the potential, but Allen is almost unstoppable sometimes.... but, I am sure Pollard knows a lot more about the game than I do.

#11 descent into the maelstrom

descent into the maelstrom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

I think Suggs' return is good for everyone on the defense, especially Kruger. I'm really pleased to see our defense coming together at this point in the season.

#12 relentless52

relentless52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

i remember when ray lewis said our Dfense would still be awesome as the season progresses. look at what is happening! after looking like garbage, the entire D has come together and is getting back to its bullying ways! the steelers know they will be bullied again! when the god of LB's speaks, u LISTEN!

#13 dhartm2

dhartm2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

We better not come into this game flat. I don't care who's playing quarterback for them, or who's playing where on the offensive line, or who's 'starting' at WR, or if Polamolu is playing, or what. This is still Ravens-Steelers and I promise you whoever is out there for them will be coming to play. I want us to go out there and embarrass them. I don't want them to be able to hang their hats on any "we made a game out of it" emotional victory BS. Lets crush the Steelers and do our part in ensuring a Pittsburgh free postseason. And if Ben does play lets make him regret it.

#14 prnravfan

prnravfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

I hope this Steelers game isn't turning into a trap game. It's pretty easy to be over confident playing a team that gave up 8 turnovers to the Browns last weekend. I hope the Ravens haven't lost that intensity and focus that normally comes with this game.

I agree, do not let down on the intensity Ravens, and the fans need to be intense, also.

#15 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

I will take the players' word for it ANY DAY, over some columnists perception. This is RAVENS - STEELERS. Even if the Steelers were 0-11; it's STILL the best showdown in the NFL. Cowherd is just trying to make something out of nothing. Ravens aren't going to take this game lightly!

We still hate those Hamburgerlars...even if we do OWN THEM!!

#16 Flockster

Flockster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

When Kruger thinks he can beat his match he shines. Pitts-barg will be a real challenge for him. If he and Suggs get into the mix early we will have this one wrapped up by the half.

#17 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

I'll be interested to see how he plays for the rest of the season, it seems unlikely we'll be able to afford him after we empty the vault for Flacco.

#18 I Roll With Purple n Black

I Roll With Purple n Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

Kruger: He's coming along nicely! How long did it take Jared? Jamie Sharper? It's a process!

Open Mic: I would love to know if Cam and the rest of the coaches were sitting in and if Cam's inconsistency was an issue openly discussed! Betcha there were limits to topics!

Squealer Week: We've got bigger fish to fry,.... Home field throughout!

Babin: Losing no sleep over the lost opportunity!

Ha ha. Could you imagine an open mic about Cam seriously? You know they will never do that. That would probably turn into an all out riot at some point. You players (especially the D) have to feel some type of way about that guy after all of his constant inconsistentcies over the years.

#19 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

My humble opinion, there's no way Ravens~Squealers match-up will ever be a "Trap Game" for either! Too much blood has been shed!

I'm sure the players do what we do as soon as the new NFL sked comes out - we look for them!

#20 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Ha ha. Could you imagine an open mic about Cam seriously? You know they will never do that. That would probably turn into an all out riot at some point. You players (especially the D) have to feel some type of way about that guy after all of his constant inconsistentcies over the years.

LOL .... Roll with, don't I know it! LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if that quote: 'It came very close to getting out of control' referred to Rice, Leach, "Q", Yanda and others on Offense discussing Cam's game calling!
Towels? We don't need no stinkin' towels!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users