Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Late For Work 11/29: Paul Kruger Compared To Jared Allen

49 posts in this topic

Harbs invited player challenges. Ravens-Steelers doesn’t have same feeling. No shot on Babin.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1129-Paul-Kruger-Compared-To-Jared-Allen/88ea279e-a7fd-4a35-b1f0-b5a6488f8075]View the full article[/url]

Pollard Says He Hasn't Gotten Fined Yet.

So do that mean that the Ref got fined for making a bad call? When Refs hurt teams with bad calls shouldn't they pay the price.

Kruger: He's coming along nicely! How long did it take Jared? Jamie Sharper? It's a process!

Open Mic: I would love to know if Cam and the rest of the coaches were sitting in and if Cam's inconsistency was an issue openly discussed! Betcha there were limits to topics!

Squealer Week: We've got bigger fish to fry,.... Home field throughout!

Babin: Losing no sleep over the lost opportunity!

lmao so people are finally realizing kruger skill and play. I have been talking about him the entire team this dude is the future of the ravens d im telling start him against the steelers

When Suggs is drawing all the attention Kruger will shine. We continue to run stunts with Kruger, Upshaw, and Ellerbe that are reeking havoc on opposing QBs. We also run this stunt with Haloti and Sizzle that is very effective. We we are healthy we are a Top Defense. It just took some time for Pees to understand the ability of his personel. The best thing about all of this is our Defense is so young right now.

I hope this Steelers game isn't turning into a trap game. It's pretty easy to be over confident playing a team that gave up 8 turnovers to the Browns last weekend. I hope the Ravens haven't lost that intensity and focus that normally comes with this game.

@jravens13

The stunt with Suggs and Ngata is one of the best stunts in the world, 2 high power double team guys crossing at the line is monstrous.

A triple man stunt with the 3rd guy being a speed guy like Kruger or Ellerbe probably would send any QB to the locker room for x-rays.

I don't know if it is fair to compare Kruger to Allen quite yet. He has all the potential, but Allen is almost unstoppable sometimes.... but, I am sure Pollard knows a lot more about the game than I do.

I think Suggs' return is good for everyone on the defense, especially Kruger. I'm really pleased to see our defense coming together at this point in the season.

i remember when ray lewis said our Dfense would still be awesome as the season progresses. look at what is happening! after looking like garbage, the entire D has come together and is getting back to its bullying ways! the steelers know they will be bullied again! when the god of LB's speaks, u LISTEN!

We better not come into this game flat. I don't care who's playing quarterback for them, or who's playing where on the offensive line, or who's 'starting' at WR, or if Polamolu is playing, or what. This is still Ravens-Steelers and I promise you whoever is out there for them will be coming to play. I want us to go out there and embarrass them. I don't want them to be able to hang their hats on any "we made a game out of it" emotional victory BS. Lets crush the Steelers and do our part in ensuring a Pittsburgh free postseason. And if Ben does play lets make him regret it.

[quote name='descent into the maelstrom' timestamp='1354203789' post='1237880']
I hope this Steelers game isn't turning into a trap game. It's pretty easy to be over confident playing a team that gave up 8 turnovers to the Browns last weekend. I hope the Ravens haven't lost that intensity and focus that normally comes with this game.
[/quote]
I agree, do not let down on the intensity Ravens, and the fans need to be intense, also.

I will take the players' word for it ANY DAY, over some columnists perception. This is RAVENS - STEELERS. Even if the Steelers were 0-11; it's STILL the best showdown in the NFL. Cowherd is just trying to make something out of nothing. Ravens aren't going to take this game lightly!

We still hate those Hamburgerlars...even if we do OWN THEM!!

When Kruger thinks he can beat his match he shines. Pitts-barg will be a real challenge for him. If he and Suggs get into the mix early we will have this one wrapped up by the half.

I'll be interested to see how he plays for the rest of the season, it seems unlikely we'll be able to afford him after we empty the vault for Flacco.

[quote name='Mystigo_Dragon' timestamp='1354202804' post='1237865']
Kruger: He's coming along nicely! How long did it take Jared? Jamie Sharper? It's a process!

Open Mic: I would love to know if Cam and the rest of the coaches were sitting in and if Cam's inconsistency was an issue openly discussed! Betcha there were limits to topics!

Squealer Week: We've got bigger fish to fry,.... Home field throughout!

Babin: Losing no sleep over the lost opportunity!
[/quote]

Ha ha. Could you imagine an open mic about Cam seriously? You know they will never do that. That would probably turn into an all out riot at some point. You players (especially the D) have to feel some type of way about that guy after all of his constant inconsistentcies over the years.

My humble opinion, there's no way Ravens~Squealers match-up will ever be a "Trap Game" for either! Too much blood has been shed!

I'm sure the players do what we do as soon as the new NFL sked comes out - we look for them!

[quote name='I Roll With Purple n Black' timestamp='1354205153' post='1237905']
Ha ha. Could you imagine an open mic about Cam seriously? You know they will never do that. That would probably turn into an all out riot at some point. You players (especially the D) have to feel some type of way about that guy after all of his constant inconsistentcies over the years.
[/quote]

LOL .... Roll with, don't I know it! LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if that quote: 'It came very close to getting out of control' referred to Rice, Leach, "Q", Yanda and others on Offense discussing Cam's game calling!

Whether or not it has the same feeling, Sunday is still a division match, against a team that's tied for second in the division. And not yet mathematically eliminated. At home. I'm sure the Ravens are taking it very seriously, even if Kevin Cowherder isn't.

[quote name='Mystigo_Dragon' timestamp='1354205669' post='1237912']
LOL .... Roll with, don't I know it! LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if that quote: 'It came very close to getting out of control' referred to Rice, Leach, "Q", Yanda and others on Offense discussing Cam's game calling!
[/quote]

Too bad we don't have a game in Tampa to make Cam walk the plank :)

I like compare Kruger to Clay Matthews.Its not because im racist though lol,its because they was drafted a few picks away from each other in the same year and im hoping Kruger becomes our Clay Matthews.

i am in no way complacent about this up coming game... we still need to play our hearts out and dominate sunday... we need to do that for the rest of the season there is alot to still play and win for.

Waering the black unis against the Steelers will make things all the more better. For us fans. I imagine Rashard Mendenhall (or whoever their RB is) running forward into a wall of darkness and oblivion.