Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ellicottraven

Babin cut by the Eagles

14 posts in this topic

May we be interested? In any case getting him even if we are interested seems like a long shot because he needs to clear the waiver wire with a long list of suitors before us, but remember this guy has had 30 sacks in 2 season prior to the one right now. He had 18 sacks one season.

This is a guy who can rush the passer and is mostly one dimensional. Since we have Kruger being a great pass rusher this season, we may decide to pass on him, but for depth at DE he seems like the right guy to have. Under the Ravens, he may actually blossom into his old self, at which point he will be a steal to have across from Suggs! Nightmarish thought for offensive lines across the league I believe.

So please feel free to opine assuming of course we have the ability to sign him....

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1354057404' post='1236355']
You are very, very, very..........very late. ;)

aaaaannnnnndddd merge
[/quote]Wasn't intentional my friend... the moment I learned of it, I couldn't wait to share it with you! Sorry I wasn't a trail blazer!!!

i dont think he fits our defense personally plus this isnt a move the ravens make 9.9 out of 10 times.

Please see this thread already in progress: http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/49747-jason-babin/#entry1236060

Thanks.

Eagles defensive end Jason Babin was dropped earlier today. Last season he was known to be one of, if not the best pass rusher in the NFL. When he recorded 18.0 sacks in the regular season. In the 2012 season the Ravens have had their share of poor pass rush. Is there any way the Ravens could add this dynamic pass rusher to the team.

I think he's only played in a wide 9 scheme. He's an avid hunter. He's a zero in run defense. He starts twitter beef with fans. I'll pass if McPhee is healthy.

Again... please see this thread already in progress: http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/49747-jason-babin/