Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Ray Lewis Meets With Grief-Stricken Boy

44 posts in this topic

Jeffrey Lippitt was driving when he got in an accident that left his sister in a coma.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ray-Lewis-Meets-With-Grief-Stricken-Boy/91263c0a-c731-4a21-bdf6-598d69cb4730]View the full article[/url]

People outside of Ravens Nation just don't understand what Ray Ray, the Ravens, and winning means to us.

This whole Ravens management and team has good hearts God bless there little hearts.dont forget again who started this three letters Art.

Man, Ray is a cool dude. After he won MVP my dad was bowling in Jillians in Arundle Mills Mall and Lewis walked in and kind of gave my dad an attitude. My dad still has hard feelings because Ray didn't sign his jersey but I bet my dad was drunk or something lol Duane Starks signed a Ray Lewis jersey for my dad though. The guy who caught a pick 6 in the superbowl, number 22. I want to get my dad that signed jersey from "Lou Lou" as Lewis' ball had written on it.

Ray is and always will be unlike any other, one of a kind and i respect him for showing us love even when we lost it in ourselves , Thank You Ray!!

I'm not a religious guy, and Ray can be a little sappy for me at times.

But theres no denying that he inspires people. It's great that Ray has used his influence to make a positive difference in people's lives.

How touching. Very beautiful. Nice to see how Ray's love period--for football, for God, for people--is a blessing to many people.

Nbr 52 shares his passion and, by doing so, helps that passion grow in the people he influences. Bless you Jeffrey and continue to be there for your sister!

All of those people that speak of Ray in a negative light are fools and if they only knew how special he was, they would NEVER speak about his early life and what happened around him.

i am man enough to say that this story brought tears to my eyes. ray you are a great man and annie i know you will come out of this ok.

I hope people don't take Ray Lewis for granted. Souls like his are one of a kind and we are blessed to have him in this organization.

As I was reading the story, I was trying to figure out what Ray would say to Jeffrey and I just couldn't come up with something that didn't feel like a cliche'. Then when I read what he said, it left me speechless. Leave it to Ray to bring with him compassion and courage, and plant it right into that young man's heart. Incredible.

Ray Lewis isn't just a leader to his teammates, but he shares a warm and compassionate feeling to all Ravens' fans(including those who are going through terrible tragedies).

And that my friends is why Ray Lewis is the best player to ever play the game period! Just know that it is special to have seen Ray play. There will never be another like him.

There is a reason he is the G.O.A.T. and his athleticism is only part of the reason. Just like when he met with Bill Warble, this story is the same. Such a heart of compassion for others....it makes me proud to say he truly embodies what it means to be a Raven.

That story gave me goosebumps.. I'm sure Jeffrey found strength in Ray's words. What an amazing man he is.

Has Ray lived a perfect live? Probably not (as the old news reports indicated) but he has been an inspiration both on and off the field for a long, long time!

You are amazing Ray, not only do regular people look up to Ray but the whole NFL players. Great job that 5 minutes will last a eternity in the kids memmories. Lets all pray for Annie

BillecksEGO i could not have said it any better than you just did. He is simply the best, godspeed Ray get back soon and get us to the promised land .GO RAVENS!

P.S. Went to the game in SD what a rush ;)

[quote name='tctony' timestamp='1354059495' post='1236423']
I'm not a religious guy, and Ray can be a little sappy for me at times.

But theres no denying that he inspires people. It's great that Ray has used his influence to make a positive difference in people's lives.
[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^