Photo

Peyton Mannings Autograph Asked For After Game...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TreTheRaven

TreTheRaven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

This is just respect. As much as I hate Peyton when he plays the Ravens, I will admit even I probably would ask for his autograph after the game. The guy is one of the greatest quarterbacks I have seen play in my life-time.

Jamaal Charles had asked for it apparently, for his mama.

http://espn.go.com/n...-denver-broncos

#2 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I see no problem with it and neither id Peyton Manning, apparently. People are too nosy these days...
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#3 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Enjoy while it lasts cuz Peyton is surely the best cerebral QB of all time. If I have a chance, I would definitely want to have his autograph although he is not a Ravens.
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#4 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,340 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Not an issue, it's probably way more common than not with players. Ray Rice and Trent Richardson swapped jerseys - same with DHB and Torrey.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#5 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Charles and Bowe get skewered on ESPN for doing this act of...this act of great sportsmanship and Suh stomps on some guys groin purposely (again) and doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. I have no problem with this, it is great that they all get along, it is great example for children and teenagers, but ESPN loves to spin stories.

I have grown to hate ESPN. They are like the Fox News of the sports world. Mickey Mouse needs to pull the plug on their producer.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#6 FerrariFan87

FerrariFan87

Trust Me, A Jedi I Am

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,314 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Who cares if they ask for his autograph? Footballers overseas exchange jerseys all the time. As others have said, it's a sign of respect. The guys do it at the Pro Bowl. I don't see the big deal.

2550rra.jpg

#7 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Charles and Bowe get skewered on ESPN for doing this act of...this act of great sportsmanship and Suh stomps on some guys groin purposely (again) and doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. I have no problem with this, it is great that they all get along, it is great example for children and teenagers, but ESPN loves to spin stories.

I have grown to hate ESPN. They are like the Fox News of the sports world. Mickey Mouse needs to pull the plug on their producer.

Or any political news station for that matter. Same here, the leader(Skip Bayless) is the troll who leads them.
I would ask for Peytons autograph, best QB of the last 10 years. Just never had a great team, and still won a SB. One of my favorite players (Cept when he plays us)
Banned

#8 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Peyton is by far my favorite non Raven

K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#9 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

It's common with players but still always a good gesture.

2yno6dx.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users