Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens To Wear Black Jerseys Sunday

108 posts in this topic

The Ravens will wear their alternate uniforms for the first time this season.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-To-Wear-Black-Jerseys-Sunday/6db172cd-c7c6-4d19-b347-854b181462f0]View the full article[/url]

I think its fitting in a way, the Ravens will be wearing black next game to morn the lost of the Steelers AFC North tittle hopes.............BOOM!!!! Tweet that!

Can we have all black pleaseeee?? After all, we are the black birds.

As Jay-Z says,
Get ya'll black tees on
All black everything
Black pants, black shirts
All black everything

I like black on white the most but I think game might call for all black. Does it seem to anyone else that we don't see the purple jerseys enough? Even at home seems like white all the time.

Now it is going to be even harder to wait for Sunday's game... Also kind of a bummer that they can't wear their alternates in the playoffs...

Blackout the Steelers and grab the division title with a Cincy loss, seems like a fitting way for Sunday to play out. Let's see what happens with Pitt's quarterback situation.

[i]"Man I've been waiting to wear those black jerseys all year," wide receiver Jacoby Jones said. [u][b]"[b]T[/b]hat black is pretty solid. It's mean. It makes a statement."[/b][/u][/i]

^ that's it right there Jacoby! i feel the same way brah! those black jerseys are fierce! bring the pain Sunday night....bring the pain!

~Mili

Better be the ALL-BLACK unis we debuted back in 2004. It still burns me up a tiny bit that we went 2 full seasons without ever wearing that outfit, because allegedly "Harbs didn't like the look". It's an awesome look, it's unique, and, just saying, Ravens are BLACK, so it makes sense. I hope we Black Out the Ravens' Nest on Sun.

Also......purple pants? I'm sorry, I LOVE Ravens Purple, and dark purple is one of my fav. colors. But the pants idea, to me = barf.

P.S. What's with the "no alternates in the playoffs" thing? I could have sworn we wore All-Black in our playoff game in 2006.

[quote name='Grapple Raven' timestamp='1354034183' post='1235735']
Where's Perk? lol Where ever he is I know he will be a happy camper!
[/quote]

Right here :), All i can say is, Bout Time.

Good. I don't know why they don't wear these predominantly. The ravens uniforms are kind of boring, and the purple tops/white pants are the ugliest we have.

'PeRK82'

Right here :), All i can say is, Bout Time.

Yes it is. I only wish it was a night game. It better be all black. I hate the black jerseys with the white pants combo.