Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Dannell Ellerbe, Ed Dickson Injury Updates

27 posts in this topic

The two suffered injuries Sunday, but they could be back in action next week.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Dannell-Ellerbe-Ed-Dickson-Injury-Updates/e273ddaf-8d95-451c-a47b-a386dd95a468]View the full article[/url]

Ellerbe has played his butt off this season ... I'm scratching my head a little bit on our TE Depth Can we trust Ballajema protecting Flacco or getting up in the Seams ???

Wish the both of them the best , & im guessing Torrey Smith wasnt injured he was hobbling around alot in the 4th but looked fine on his last catch

[quote name='iBleed_Purple52' timestamp='1353983675' post='1235387']
Ellerbe has played his butt off this season ... I'm scratching my head a little bit on our TE Depth Can we trust Ballajema protecting Flacco or getting up in the Seams ???

Wish the both of them the best , & im guessing Torrey Smith wasnt injured he was hobbling around alot in the 4th but looked fine on his last catch
[/quote]

Bajema's not here to catch balls, and really Dickson hasnt been either, he's mostly been blocking this season.

[quote name='Purpleghost23' timestamp='1353984207' post='1235396']
and jacoby jones??
[/quote]

Jacoby was back in the game after his injury so i'd assume he's ok

yea if we can add a healthy mcpee back to the improving pass rush we will be in great shape! looking forward to seeing the results

Hoping Ellerbe can go this Sunday he's beastin' thus far this season. It's like Dickson is invisible out on the field even when healthy Smh, Godspeed to both . . .

Go Ravens !!

Ellerbe has been raising his game this year. We need him on the field. Let's take it to those Steelers and bury them now!

If I were them, I'd stick with Art Jones as the starter, no sense in messing up what's working. Use McPhee, once he finally CAN play, like we did last year, in pass rush situations. Hopefully he can notch a couple of sacks before the season is out.

I love how our "Twos" and "Threes" step up.

Billy Bajema hasn't hurt his cause as a blocker and Brendon A's play in the 4th Quarter justifies his presence beyond being a S/T Ace!

Man, are we talent deep or what?

Hope they get better soon. We're going to need Ellerbe to help stop Pittsburgh's trio of running backs on Sunday because you know Charlie Batch isn't going to do anything good.

Wonder what joe and this offense could look like with a more traditional offense and some unpredictable playcalling that actually fool defenses. When you call 50 play action go route for torrey defense will take that away real fast. (See: 1 half....) They actually changed for more quick 3 step short quick throws and thats when the offense started to click. They just didn't knew how to cover him for the 2nd hald and OT(quick outs, curls, drag routes). Cam Cam Cam... Where was this in the 1 half? Trying to set up short routes with deep routes ? Also as much as I love Joe, lately he's been a bit off on the deep throws that were open(Q 1 half SD, Ike taylor almost INT Pit) and could've changed the game the game completly cuz those were TD's.
-Jah Reid sometimes misses blocks or assignments but played better in this game

On a positive note there is a lot to like on D.
-Upshaw has real good hips for a guy that big and strong. He's also a beast at shedding block(talk to heath Miller to see what he thinks :)
-B.A played great coverage sunday
-Deangelo Tyson is also not bad a shedding block
- Jameel McClain straight pancaked a G or C early in the 1st Q :)
-Art J. can now split double teams and make TFL

I just want them to dominate teams and thats not happening. Still we're 9-2, D is getting better, Joe was clutch again, but I strongly believe we have the talent to be a top offense. We must change the playcalling on O. Jon take a look at your brothers offense vs the bears D 2 weeks ago. They had, unscouted looks, zone runs, gap shceme, trap plays, unbalanced line, 3 TE, 2 TE , vintage west coast runs etcc...

Go RAVENS !!!

Mcphee, Ngata, Suggs, Kruger pass rushing..We wont need to bring any blitzes..

And by the way It was great to see some of Pees' blitzes last week..They were just exotic..No way any Oline can pick it up..I saw couple of times suggs showing the look of rush and dropping in the coverage and ellerbe coming in to rush out of nowhere and Baam!! Sack..great!!