Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

757RavensFan

Remaining Games

40 posts in this topic

What game worries you the most?

Steelers
@Washington
Broncos
Giants
@Bengals

The only games that worry me are the 2 games left against the NFC East.
- If the Giants continue to play like they did last night, it's gonna be hard for anybody to beat them.
- Redskins, we've always struggled with mobile QBs that can extend the play and also take off and run.

Assuming we win the division, the Broncos game looks like the most important one right now. If we have the head to head over NE and DEN, while handing DEN a fourth loss, we'll be on track for a first round bye.

[quote name='757RavensFan' timestamp='1353965977' post='1235085']
Yes, I'm glad we played NE when we did. They're on fire right now and that's w/ out Gronk.
[/quote]
They've been playing nobodies though, they've been killing them, but just nobodies

[quote name='757RavensFan' timestamp='1353965351' post='1235073']
What game worries you the most?

Steelers
@Washington
Broncos
Giants
@Bengals

The only games that worry me are the 2 games left against the NFC East.
- If the Giants continue to play like they did last night, it's gonna be hard for anybody to beat them.
- Redskins, we've always struggled with mobile QBs that can extend the play and also take off and run.
[/quote]
For me it would have to be the Broncos.

If we lose to Denver we have a very good chance of losing the #2 seed, which would be bad. But honestly, of all the games left I am less worried about losing to them. I think we can go 14-2.

I think all of these games will be trouble.
Let's hope the "good Ravens" will show up for these games.

Steelers - always a problem, they will be up after Sunday's lame performance
Redskins - whichever team shows up ,if he is on - RG 3 will be tough
Broncos - Peyton can always beat us - I don't know why
Giants - Looked great against Packers
Bengals - could be fighting for position in post season

All of those games are tough. Away games have been terrible for us this year, Pitt tends to play us tough when they shouldn't on paper, and Broncos and Giants are very good teams plus Mannings seem to be Ravensbane. Plain and simple, we earn our way into the playoffs.

No gimme games, but they are all winnable. Week 17 @ Cinci may actually be the toughest game considering how we play on the road and how the Bengals may be in play for a WC and really laying it all out there.

Yeah, we're going to find out a lot about this team this ending stretch. Ideally I want to go 13-3 and have the broncos beat the Texans

The Redskins game scares me as we all saw how a roaming QB handed us a loss early in the season. I think that if we start hitting manning every time he drops back to pass he will get a bit worried and make some mistake and Eli has a hard running back we need to try to keep under wraps but i think we can do that and let Reed keep an eye on Cruz. But RG3 scares the hell out of me as it is just one more thing for our already patch work D to watch out for. Would love to see Ngata drop hard on him during a sack, that should slow him down huh.

Denver, and New York. Peyton always finds a way to beat us, and if the Giants play like they did last night, it could be a shootout.

[quote name='izvoodoo' timestamp='1353968016' post='1235112']
Yeah, we're going to find out a lot about this team this ending stretch. Ideally I want to go 13-3 and have the broncos beat the Texans
[/quote]

The broncos already lost to the texans. Both teams still have to play the patriots, as I recall.

Vs. Broncos and Vs. Giants scare me the most. We'll handle the Steelers with or without BB, @ Wash might as well be a home game for all of the Ravens fans that will be there, and we've got what it takes to handle whatever Dalton can dish out.

The only remaining game that scares me is the Skins game. I think we beat both the Mannings, and if our D keeps up the great play, maybe we have a blow out in one if not both. That being said the Skins game is right across from M&T, maybe the good Ravens show up and play like at home.

Broncos scare me Peyton manning looks awesome . Giants not so much they lit the packers up because you could run a tunnel through the packers defense .

We need to beat the Broncos. Having seen how we play on the road they are the only team I don't want to have to go to see. There is a real home field advantage there with the altitude. They also have a offense that would cause any secondary trouble. We beat them I feel the 2nd seed is ours and possibly the 1st with how the patriots offense is playing and the San Fran defense looking playoff ready. The Texans defense is has also looked very vulnerable for the past few weeks so there is still a chance we could get home field. I don't see he Steelers fame being close even wwith Ben playing and I see a close win for is against the Skins. Should come down to the Broncos and Bengals.

I'm not trying to knock you but howcome your thread doesn't say which game do you think will be the toughest? But worry? Come on now, the Ravens are 9-2 those teams/fanbase should be the ones worrying.

[b]Steelers[/b]
I see a win. Not by a lot. Say 10 to 13 points

[b]@Washington[/b]
Flip a coin. Could be another ugly win. Before we lost Webb I felt pretty good about this one since Webb is plenty fast enough to rush him. I dont know who we have fast enough right now. RGIII is legit.

[b]Broncos[/b]
Loss. Damn you Peyton Manning.
(Ray Lewis on the field for this one )

[b]Giants[/b]
win. Pure guts and determination.

[b]@Bengals[/b]
Win.

[quote name='D_UP' timestamp='1353975611' post='1235259']
I'm not trying to knock you but howcome your thread doesn't say which game do you think will be the toughest? But worry? Come on now, the Ravens are 9-2 those teams/fanbase should be the ones worrying.
[/quote]

Probably because its my question. All of our remaining games are gonna be tough. But I listed the ones that worry me the most.

[quote name='descent into the maelstrom' timestamp='1353973196' post='1235206']
The broncos already lost to the texans. Both teams still have to play the patriots, as I recall.
[/quote]
Broncos lost to the Pats, Pats have yet to play Texans. Broncos is our biggest game. By far.

Why am I here? Anyways....

[b]Steelers[/b]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]... Yeah, you guys SHOULD win. If we have Ben though, it'll be way harder.[/color][/font]

[b]@Washington[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Either or. Redskins are tougher than you think.[/font][/color]

[b]Broncos[/b]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Loss, I think. Broncos are very tough.[/color][/font]

[b]Giants[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Win, but NOT easy.[/font][/color]

[b]@Bengals[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Win.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Quackjack' timestamp='1353979909' post='1235325']
Why am I here? Anyways....

[/quote]

cause its steelers week and we are a fun bunch.

Welcome.

A warm welcome! Unexpected after my banning from Ravens 24x7 for being a Steelers fan.

Good luck this week, hope we both have few injuries. Healthy Steelers-Ravens games sure are spectacles to enjoy.

[quote name='Quackjack' timestamp='1353980639' post='1235335']
A warm welcome! Unexpected after my banning from Ravens 24x7 for being a Steelers fan.

Good luck this week, hope we both have few injuries. Healthy Steelers-Ravens games sure are spectacles to enjoy.
[/quote]
Ravens vs. steelers is just a hair or two short of the super bowl. ALWAYS the best game of the season.

Heres to a safe, fair, clean, hard hitting, smash mouth, slug fest. ( as always )

as far as the "warm welcome " I cant vouch for every one here but mind your P's and Q's, remember this is OUR house and you will be fine for the most part.

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1353981192' post='1235346']
as far as the "warm welcome " I cant vouch for every one here but mind your P's and Q's, remember this is OUR house and you will be fine for the most part.
[/quote]

I don't like the Ravens, but I respect them. There is the respect on the players end, but many fans on both sides have no respect for two VERY wonderful football clubs. I just happen to like one over the other *because the Steelers are better anyways, so*

As long as we keep the smack talk under wraps, I'm cool.

I think they can beat anyone on the schedule, and do it handedly. :) The only game that would be concerning is Denver, because you can't ever rule out what Peyton Manning can do, but I think they can even win that one. :)

The games against the Manning brothers scare me the most - you don't know what they could do. Peyton has never played particularly well against us, but this is a different defense than the ones he might have faced in the past. Eli can get crazy hot and crazy cold - depending on which Eli shows up could determine how that game goes. The game against Washington, RGIII is great, but he's still a rookie, and IDK when the last time was a rookie played well against us (please don't bring up Andy Dalton last year, the Bengals had a shot to win the game, but he didn't play well in either of the two games he faced us - 3 interceptions, and he played poorly against us in week 1). As for Pittsburgh, without Roethlisberger, well those games between us have always been close, but he seems to be the x-factor all the time, with some last second miracle play, plus we're at home so I expect our offense to show up better than it did last week.

I think the Manning brothers present the biggest challenges for our team. Luckily, they're both home contests.

I also wouldn't look past the Bengals. They are on the upswing and could be a crucial game in the last week of the season. We might be fighting for the 1st/2nd seed and Cincy will be fighting for their lives to hold on to a wildcard spot.

If the winning streak at home is going to end...it will be against Manning and the Broncos or Manning and the Giants.....The Giants are a better road team and i feel the Broncos defense is questionable but either way Joe and the rest of the offense will have to really step up to win these two games.

We will do well if we can just elimnate turnovers and poor play calling. While we a far from a complete team, in the AFC, our only real rivals are N.E. and the Texans. We need O line help, but we are functional in all areas.

The Steelers may not even make the play offs, and we may have already earned a bye. I don't see a big losing streak in the last few games. Let's face it, we are in the playoffs. We should end up with @ least 11 wins. Hows that for a wild card, a lock.

Now, it is all about the play offs. I know, one game at a time. The Steelers are lame, and old. The Ravens continue to pull good NFL players off of other teams.

Beat the Steelers again, and turn out the lights.

cool your jets. A lot can still happen in these final weeks. We have some very difficult and challenging games ahead of us....