2 replies to this topic

#1 marghaspert

marghaspert

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Good afternoon! My name is Margaret Haspert. I am a PROUD Marine wife and mother of two outstanding children. My husband, Sgt. Robert Haspert, will be promoted next weekend and my kids thought it would be great to invite Ray Lewis to be a part of his ceremony. My husband is a huge admirer of Mr. Lewis' as I'm sure so many are. He has been a Ravens fan since they were "born" as he is a native Baltimorean. My husband uses the inspiration and motivation he learns from Ray to inspire and motivate his young Marines. Who knew one man could affect so many directly and indirectly!! We are all HUGE Ravens fans and would love for you all to see what my children have put together for Mr. Lewis. We understand that he may have prior obligations, but it can never hurt to ask! Attached is an Oscar winning performance by our two children, Madelyn and Mason. I hope this can find its way to Mr. Lewis somehow!

You Tube link:

#2 Admin 3

Admin 3

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Hi Margaret,

Great video! We have passed this along to our Community Relations and PR staff. Someone from the Ravens will contact you if your request can be accommodated. (Please be aware though that, on the day before a home game, players usually have team commitments in Baltimore.)

Have a great week.

#3 marghaspert

marghaspert

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Thank you so very much for listening to our plea! We understand that it is last minute and they have a game the next day. We just found out on the 20th ourselves! If he can't come here, we will be coming to the game on the Dec. 23rd and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to maybe meet him?! Thanks again for all of your help with this! My kids are trying not to get their hopes up but they are so excited at the possibility of surprising their Daddy in some fashion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users