KCCO

#22 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

First off just Wow to one of the best football games i have ever watched, great win guys.

I am starting to think this team we get to root for is having a very special season. How many 9-2 teams go under the radar and find new ways to win week after week. Something special is happening this season and i am hoping it ends us in the Superbowl.

Every Team that makes it to the big game always have a lot of breaks fall their way and wins come from a variety of ways and that is us this year.

i hope we end in SB, but our D is playing lights out right now, the offense needs to start playing 4 quarter games we will beat anyone.

#23 hawkprey

hawkprey

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,311 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

The most impressive part of the win was how far the offense had to go to put up points. The TD drive was 80 yards, plus 15 from going backwards on a penalty. The next FG drive was a good 40 yards. That's 135 yards in the final 8 minutes.

Then in OT, the Ravens had two drives, each from their own 11. And they managed to give Tucker a short field goal try by going 70 yards.

The O has struggled at times, but when they put it on Flacco's shoulders, they seem to ignite.

#24 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

The most impressive part of the win was how far the offense had to go to put up points. The TD drive was 80 yards, plus 15 from going backwards on a penalty. The next FG drive was a good 40 yards. That's 135 yards in the final 8 minutes.

Then in OT, the Ravens had two drives, each from their own 11. And they managed to give Tucker a short field goal try by going 70 yards.

The O has struggled at times, but when they put it on Flacco's shoulders, they seem to ignite.

It was like they won, despite Cam.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#25 BMORE_96

BMORE_96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

In Ozzie We Trust, huh, guys. Men like Corey graham, jameel McClain , Bernard pollard , danelle ellerbee, and last but not least Cary Williams have been undrafted free agent acquisitions or bargain free agents. Thanks to these guys we have withstood the loss of ray Lewis(though he has slown down) , webby(Cary is playing good enough and so is graham) and smith . Not to mention guys like Kruger and Arthur jones were crucial to withstanding the loss of Johnson and redding. Guys the ravens don't rebuild ,They RELOAD. Raven D and home games equals Super Bowl. On to next week.

#26 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

It was like they won, despite Cam.

OR they won with the help of Cam.
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#27 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

OR they won with the help of Cam.

Meh, I'm good with either. As long as they won. Results are the final judge.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#28 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

I mentioned this earlier in the season... Hate to do comparisons ... but we win games the same way Pittsburgh would on their SuperBowl winning years with Tomlin... Just saying.. we've done a great job to embrace the grind!

#29 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I mentioned this earlier in the season... Hate to do comparisons ... but we win games the same way Pittsburgh would on their SuperBowl winning years with Tomlin... Just saying.. we've done a great job to embrace the grind!

No doubt, we're really becoming a mentally tough, clutch football team.

#30 black blood purple passion

black blood purple passion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

are we pulling a Giants? cold to start, red hot to finish?

#31 CalvinSmoke

CalvinSmoke

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

This Ravens team is tough man... No other way to describe it, these boys are playing hard. And our young guys are learning. I just wish for a bit of consistency offensively, but i guess you can't wish for everything.

1Untitled_zps8afd95ac.pngbench_zps0a7ce32d.jpg

#32 edreedfromtheu

edreedfromtheu

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

First off just Wow to one of the best football games i have ever watched, great win guys.

I am starting to think this team we get to root for is having a very special season. How many 9-2 teams go under the radar and find new ways to win week after week. Something special is happening this season and i am hoping it ends us in the Superbowl.

Every Team that makes it to the big game always have a lot of breaks fall their way and wins come from a variety of ways and that is us this year.

I wish you worded that differently. But I think I understand what you're tryng to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users