Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Watch Training Camp LIVE Thursday at 8:30 am ET

Ravens training camp kicks off Thursday & we're bringing the action directly to you! News, analysis, giveaways and more! More info ยป
Close

Photo

Something special happening here

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

First off just Wow to one of the best football games i have ever watched, great win guys.

I am starting to think this team we get to root for is having a very special season. How many 9-2 teams go under the radar and find new ways to win week after week. Something special is happening this season and i am hoping it ends us in the Superbowl.

Every Team that makes it to the big game always have a lot of breaks fall their way and wins come from a variety of ways and that is us this year.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#2 RavensAllTheWay

RavensAllTheWay

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,036 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Let's hope. But I must say, something felt different about this game.

#3 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,748 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Let's hope. But I must say, something felt different about this game.

We win this game, and bc PIT lost, we are basically locks to win the division

#4 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,107 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

I love that the Ravens are completely under the radar. Everyone wrote us off after losing Ray, Webb, and the beatdown in Houston.

I think there is a good chance we get a #2 seed and win it all this year. This game just showed how much heart this team has and that is what will make the difference.

@gabefergy

#5 Ravens>Steelers

Ravens>Steelers

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

really? that was one of the best football games you've ever watched? the ravens played like garbage on offense. they were lucky the chargers blew a 4th and freaking 29 to even get a chance to win the game. I'm glad we won, but if the ravens carry these offense woes into the playoffs, it's going to be an early exit. If you neg me, you're pretty much delusional thinking there aren't some serious issues on offense

#6 GTRavens

GTRavens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

really? that was one of the best football games you've ever watched? the ravens played like garbage on offense. they were lucky the chargers blew a 4th and freaking 29 to even get a chance to win the game. I'm glad we won, but if the ravens carry these offense woes into the playoffs, it's going to be an early exit. If you neg me, you're pretty much delusional thinking there aren't some serious issues on offense

Enjoy the win. Get over yourself.

#7 jimmypowder

jimmypowder

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Well I blame this offensive woes on Cam . All of a sudden he changes up the calling in the 4th quarter to short passing
Game and no huddle and we immediately start to succeed .

What took him so freakin long? And throw some more slants in the middle to Torrey . He's damn hard to cover in the middle of the field.

#8 TXRaven

TXRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Good teams find a way to win and we did that today despite a boat load of adversity. Bottom line we are 9-2

#9 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Agree.
Been a very fun year. We said the same stuff about it being special last year. Here's to the Vince Lombardi trophy!

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#10 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Man, get out of here, son. Yeah we played rough. Yeah our O-Line couldve given Joe a lot better protection and Cam could've called a better game, but that's every week. I do wanna get rid of Cam, but this team found a way to win and our D truly is back. I thought last week against Pitt was just a fluke, but this game they beasted and Art Jones and BA stepped up big time.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#11 theFRANCHISE

theFRANCHISE

Hall of Famer

• Reserve Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,116 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Every year, we see Super Bowl Champions come from nowhere. They are never the prettiest; they simply peak at the right time while winning just enough games to stay alive before that peak.

This could be that squad. We may see that peak coming soon.

Posted Image

#12 Ravens>Steelers

Ravens>Steelers

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Enjoy the win. Get over yourself.

if you read my whole post, you would have seen that i said i am happy we won the game

#13 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,107 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

if you read my whole post, you would have seen that i said i am happy we won the game

I'm glad you are happy we won the game. That comeback win is not something that can just be written off. It took an incredible amount of effort from both individuals and the team as a whole. Coming together to pull out a win after being in a bad spot for various circumstances is laudable.

That doesnt mean ignore the problems, but there is a time and a place to address them. I think what the OP was trying to do here is take all the positives and focus on that going forward. You kind of came in and rained on the parade.

@gabefergy

#14 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Go root for another team...please.

#15 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,748 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

really? that was one of the best football games you've ever watched? the ravens played like garbage on offense. they were lucky the chargers blew a 4th and freaking 29 to even get a chance to win the game. I'm glad we won, but if the ravens carry these offense woes into the playoffs, it's going to be an early exit. If you neg me, you're pretty much delusional thinking there aren't some serious issues on offens

ive coordinator... Saved you their man

#16 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

This is what excited me about this team right now.
Harbaugh said in the post game [paraphrase] " At half time, no one was pointing fingers. No one was putting the blame on any one else "

This is a unified TEAM. This is what it takes to win football games.

I am SOOOO PUMPED.
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#17 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Thats part of the game, finding ways to win. chargers have an under rated defense and you cant take credit away from rice on that 4th down play, that was simply amazing and could me the Ravens play of the year. Part of being a playoff or superbowl contender is find ways to win in games, even if its ugly, a win is a win. Remember our game against houston in the playoffs, that was ugly, but we won. I agree we need to be more consistent but that second half looked good i thought.
KCCO

#18 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Thats part of the game, finding ways to win. chargers have an under rated defense

I believe the post game show said fourth in the NFL
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#19 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,753 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

where is Joe's credit in this win brah? sure, he played poorly in the 1st half and part of the 3rd quarter but in the 4th? the man was killing it! what about Torrey's awesome sideline catch? no credit there? and Ray Rice's check-down and crazy run effort to gain 30 yards on a 4th down & 29? so that was all on the chargers poor defense? no credit to Ray's ability to avoid tacklers and out run defenders and to stretch out for extra yards for the 1st down? you can't steal this AWESOME come from behind win....on the road....from the Ravens. GO RAVENS!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 25 November 2012 - 09:25 PM.

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#20 good_n_purple

good_n_purple

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

If you could give wins to individual playersthis would be a big one in Rice's column! Without his determination and some awesome running this would have been a big "L" for the Ravens. The comeback sparked by Rice, and good play from the defense were definitely highlights. Of course, we had to sit through some of the most painful, nonsensical playcalling, and execution you could imagine for 50 minutes. Thank God somebody judo chopped Cam to the neck and took over the playcalling for the last 10 minutes, and OT.
Posted ImageURL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/ballsohard.jpg/][/URL]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users