Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SecretAgentMan

Steelers Week II: Pittsburgh comes to our house

959 posts in this topic

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1353891405' post='1233650']
Dang it beat me to it...
[/quote]
:)
I have a few welcome songs here
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y[/url]

So, [b]YES [/b]or [b]NO[/b]: Does either Ben Roethlisberger or Troy Polamalu play this week?

[quote name='Chris J. Faria' timestamp='1353892237' post='1233749']
So, [b]YES [/b]or [b]NO[/b]: Does either Ben Roethlisberger or Troy Polamalu play this week?
[/quote]
Going with [b]NO[/b].

[quote name='Chris J. Faria' timestamp='1353892237' post='1233749']
[/quote]
[b]Aw HELL no to both[/b]

I wonder how effective Polamalu could even be after staying out so long. I have to assume Ben can't play, but now that the doctors say he can take a hit it's tough to imagine him sitting out. Ben at fifty percent is better than Ben at 100% sometimes. Coming off a long overtime and a hard win, could be close.

Can't say I bet against us at the Bank, though.

This is our house we're talking about here......Ravens fans don't let anything intefering with our intimidating chants and screams.....

We will together defend our homeland.....

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1353892355' post='1233756'][b]Aw HELL no to both[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Moderator 6' timestamp='1353892341' post='1233755']Going with [b]NO[/b].[/quote]

Well, then; Charlie Batch is in for a nightmare.

If they had a chance to take the division, I'd say "yes". Since they don't, it would be really stupid for them to put Ben in this game.

[quote name='tctony' timestamp='1353892944' post='1233808']
THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!!

Defend the bank! Beat the Stealers!
[/quote]
IK you all hate bon jovi, but that is a better song than the Guns N Roses one for this situation
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-AJqYyHjDw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-AJqYyHjDw [/url]

[quote name='Static' timestamp='1353893101' post='1233830']
@ MnT
No Polamalu.
No Big Ben.
No O-line.
No Chance.
[/quote]
And they are at our house. PIT is in trouble.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1353892825' post='1233800']If they had a chance to take the division, I'd say "yes". Since they don't, it would be really stupid for them to put Ben in this game.[/quote]

Kind of figured that; it was just how "cloudy" Big Ben's injury is that no one, except for the Pittsburgh Steelers (obviously), knows how long he will be out for. Like, there were those "rumors" that had Roethlisberger coming back, next week; but, that was just pure speculation.

That said, the Steelers are in for a rude awakening, then, at The Bank.

[quote name='Static' timestamp='1353893101' post='1233830']
@ MnT
No Polamalu.
No Big Ben.
No O-line.
No Chance.
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw[/media]

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1353893139' post='1233835']
IK you all hate bon jovi, but that is a better song than the Guns N Roses one...
[/quote]
yeah brah...i'll vote you up on that. Don't do much Bon Jovi, but tha'd sound real good on the PA system next Sunday at the Bank!

Coming off from a huge win in SD? playing at home behind #1 Ravens fans in the nation? Our team will be fired up and beat up any team in our M&T statium...period!

[quote name='poedacrow' timestamp='1353893560' post='1233876']
yeah brah...i'll vote you up on that. Don't do much Bon Jovi, but tha'd sound real good on the PA system next Sunday at the Bank!
[/quote]
I better hear it lol

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1353893897' post='1233907']
We need to capitalize on their injuries and not only win convincingly, but break them down and make them quit on each other.
[/quote]
So torture them?

I think Ben, Polamalu, & Brown play. They don't have much choice. This is a big game and I see them bringing out all the stops.

Even if Ben plays the Stillers will lose. If Troy and Ben play they will lose.

Flacco and the offense will explode at home. 3 of our last five games are at home.

At worst we finish 13-3.

At this point I vote we send the Pitt Panthers....try to get everyone healthy and make a 4-0 run down the stretch to sneak into the wild card. That being said, that was one heck of a gutsy road win today. The Chargers did contribute with pathetic D on the 4th and long but there were a lot of other plays that had to be made.

The last time the steelers played in Baltimore. They were relatively healthy then, too.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/09000d5d822289d5/Steelers-vs-Ravens-highlights"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/09000d5d822289d5/Steelers-vs-Ravens-highlights[/url]

i honestly dont think the steelers have any chance. even with all of their starters they couldnt beat us at home. im ready for another baltimore beatdown

If there's still the potential of serious injury to Ben, I do not want him to play. Can you imagine the trauma to which ever of our players lays the hit on him that kills him? I don't want to see that on my field, either.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1353895009' post='1233968']
If there's still the potential of serious injury to Ben, I do not want him to play. Can you imagine the trauma to which ever of our players lays the hit on him that kills him? I don't want to see that on my field, either.
[/quote]
That would suck for him.... I hate the man but death aint cool

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1353895009' post='1233968']
If there's still the potential of serious injury to Ben, I do not want him to play. Can you imagine the trauma to which ever of our players [b]lays the hit on him that kills him? I[/b] don't want to see that on my field, either.
[/quote]
seriously though, I hate the Steelers as a fan but I don't want to see that happening on both side, especially to the one causing it...

Their doctors should know better....