41 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,872 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

The Ravens aren't concerned about the Chargers’ record or recent slide.

View the full article

#2 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

When Ramon was at gaurd the run game was working well, these past weeks its struggled .. Big.

#3 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Lets look at it this way The Chargers are a dawn good team . they are much better then there record says. They seems to put on there game face when we come to there house. so I am not looking for anything lees from there play. I we juast stay in our zone dont over play our routes feed the ball to Ray and Perrise what ever his name and a couple of short passes to star the game we should score at least 10 points in the first half we should blow them out by the fourth quarter. score 39-17 or less for them

#4 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,789 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Get Ray into a groove! When he's been hot they've gone away from him and when he's cold they don't feed him plays to help him get going in space!

Hammer all three of our backs during the game beginning with Ray, then Bernard and finally, Vonte for the 3rd and 2 "fuggly yards"!

#5 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Ed Reed will be the difference in this game - and I predict we'll be 10-2 after next week at M&T!

#6 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

I heard Rivers is the top Qb in first half of a game. However he is at the bottom and second half of the games. So if we can fight and stay even or close at half time then we got a good shot, As the General Ray Lewis says "this is a 60 minute ball game". They cant haldle a whole game. Smash em in the mouth in the first half. Get em tired then go for the kill shot. Torrey deep on play action. Ed reed gets a pick when Rivers pushes it to try and catch up. Ravens win 27 to 17 4 turn overs and a couple of sacks kruger and suggs will get there turns on Rivers

#7 Joe Flacco is #1

Joe Flacco is #1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

We have given rice good amount of carries but just not breaking any loose idk o line :?

#8 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Don't they always post this before we face losing teams?

#9 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

It was like the chargers were in the Ravens huddle last year! Not this year!

#10 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

We need this win to keep the ground we made in the playoff race. I hope our guys play hard and own this game, and we will at least be guarenteed a winning season.

Edited by cobrajet, 24 November 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#11 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Also, TO Cam: Torrey can run more routes than a Fly route.... In Pittsburgh, Thats all he ran.

#12 RavensBaltimore

RavensBaltimore

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

I live in OC and the game is being blacked out because it's close to San Diego and nobody cares about the Chargers enough to go to the game. Does anyone know where I could watch the game online or something? Thanks.

#13 iBleed_Purple52

iBleed_Purple52

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

We have to get rice the ball in this game , they have a good run defense Cam has to find ways to get it to our play makers in space & we can win this game

#14 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

I live in OC and the game is being blacked out because it's close to San Diego and nobody cares about the Chargers enough to go to the game. Does anyone know where I could watch the game online or something? Thanks.

Other than NFL.com there are no legal options for viewing online and we do not discuss illegal streaming here.

10wmids.jpg

#15 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

I definitely don't believe that we will have a problem underestimating this team, especially after how last year's game went.

#16 Bravens292

Bravens292

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

its really amazing we're 8-2 (best in our history) when we're not ranked in the top 10 of of total/rush/pass in offense or defense. the one big thing we do have is points and points allowed.

#17 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,780 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

regardless of a teams record.....the Ravens STILL have to buckle up their chin straps and play the game between the hash marks at home or in this case....on the road! so get out there and handle your business! the texans won! the patriots won! and now, it's your turn Ravens! get out there and get the "W" and advance to 9-2. you hold your destiny in your own hands Ravens! go get the "W." No excuses to be made....no excuses accepted!

~Mili

#18 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

We have to get pressure on Rivers period. If we can Pernell back going then I do believe we will be ok. And it seem like Kruger is at his best when he come in on obvious passing downs but we will need to get pressure on Rivers to win this game.

#19 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

The Charders have 2 guys from defense and 2 guys from offense that played on our team which really scares me they know what we do and how we will try to attack them so Harbaugh has to change everything up this week to catch them off guard.

#20 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,383 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

I would like to see Rice break 100 yards rushing against the bolts. He's only had 2 games this season with over 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users