40 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,534 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

San Diego’s offense hasn’t performed up to its potential. But it can.

View the full article

#2 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

"This team is dangerous. This team is very dangerous," outside linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "We definitely can't make it a seven-on-seven contest. We definitely have to play some better defense [than last year]. We can't let [Rivers] get real comfortable back there."

^ enough said! handle your business Ravens. get the "W."

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 23 November 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#3 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

After last years trouncing by the Chargers, I'm still not comfortable proclaiming that we will go out there and beat them soundly, but I am hoping adjustments have been made to win this year. They are a very dangerous team, whether they are floundering or not. Houston almost got beat last Sunday by a 1-7 team, it's the "any given Sunday" rule, and I am still in the belief to NEVER underestimate your opponent!!

#4 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

They are still dangerous. We played two games, where we steamrolled our competition, one game, where we were humiliated by the opponent and the rest was us playing down to the other teams level. I still believe in a victory against the Chargers, but I am not overly confident.

#5 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Last time we played the Chargers in San Diego we left with the bad taste of defeat in our mouths. I think enough people on the roster and on the staff remembers that and won't let a repeat happen. But to be honest, it's San Diego's Defense that worries me way more than their offense.

#6 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Let's just do this we are almost to the playoffs . joe is running out of time to shine on the road . time to kick it into high gear

#7 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

They were "stumbling" last year too

#8 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Just saying but, with Chris Johnson Doubtful ... We might finally see Some of Asa . I pretty excited. hah' Hes worked hard to get playing time.

#9 daryl025

daryl025

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

There are former ravens like antawn barnes who sacked joe flacco 4 times last year, we need to play complete game 60 minutes of smart football and this will result in a win.

#10 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

They were "stumbling" last year too

You're right!

What had they lost? Four in a row when we sauntered into town? They got "well" in a hurry at our expense!

Norv Turner's a pretty savvy defensive guy and had a game plan to nullify our pass rush! The rest was run and dunk until the deeper passes opened up!

We seem to be getting stronger as the season goes so let's not repeat that, fellas!!!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 23 November 2012 - 05:45 PM.

Towels? We don't need no stinkin' towels!

#11 PurplePlague52

PurplePlague52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

There not the only ones whos offense is stumbling..Gonna be a battle of the defenses Buckle up Ravens!

#12 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,989 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

This is the game where the Ravens can silence a lot of people, mainly their own fan base. This could possibly be the last true road test as Was isn't technically on the road and things might be sealed up when traveling to Cincy.

The Ravens much continue to be physical and aggressive on the defensive side of the ball. They've been much better against the run and it has to continue. I was thinking that Johnson's size and speed would be good for the Ravens, but he's listed as doubtful.

I really don't see much from that Chargers offense and it looks as if they are ready to quit and their fans appear the same way. If the Ravens can get the same start they had against the Browns on the road, the Chargers offense might go into the tank led by Rivers

mj5v69.jpg

#13 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

I dont think the chargers really know whats coming their way! And, if they are living in the Past then they really got another thing coming! The chargers will continue to "stumble" after the Ravens Swarm rivers! The Ravens are getting good pressure with four and the fifth can spy the back and spread out the Flock! 9-2!

#14 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

this game makes me more nervous than the steelers game the following week. lets have a solid game plan on both sides of the ball.

#15 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

This game makes me nervous. It seems like the Chargers save all of their mojo to ruin our day. Win or lose, I get the feeling that it'll be a long game.

#16 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

I think that we should run the ball against them. Of course, we could use a few good passing drives to get ahead. Our secondary is getting better. Let's hope that a few interceptions and a big kickoff or punt return will keep us in the lead.

#17 PurplePlague52

PurplePlague52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Capo we shouldnt have to rely on special teams to keep us in the lead..Our offense needs to step up and we all know it

#18 iBleed_Purple52

iBleed_Purple52

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

I dont know what the game plan is Cam but we gotta get this offense in gear & Ready for our Run !

#19 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,860 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

I hope the Chargers don't turn things around until after our game is completed.

#20 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I hope our O-line shows up and is productive, I don't want us to make Rivers look good again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users