Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaccopoe

UPDATED: Suh NOT Suspended

Suspend Suh Again?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Yeah or nay?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure about that kick

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Once again, Ndamukong Suh racks up several controversial plays during the Lions' annual Thanksgiving game. He kicked Schaub in the crotch and horse-collared him, awkwardly-and dangerously-bending Schaub's legs. Neither play was penalized. Do you think Mr. Anger Management has crossed the line again? Phil Simms said during the half-time show that he wouldn't shake Suh's hand, so little is Suh's integrity.

Roger Goodell and his lynch mob wanted to make an example out of a high profile name, so why not suspend someone who actually is dirty?

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1353648747' post='1229337']
Roger Goodell and his lynch mob wanted to make an example out of a high profile name, so why not suspend someone who actually is dirty?
[/quote]

Instead of Ed Reed. :ravensquote:

A new take on a "sack".

I think That's suspension worthy, ya. Seriously. When is enough going to be enough with this guy?

Edit*
I think for every stupid thing like this he does, the punishments should be progressively harsher. Longer suspensions each time. The finger wagging isn't working, so maybe big hits to the wallet will be effective?

[quote name='Ngata Chance' timestamp='1353650699' post='1229356']
A new take on a "sack".

I think That's suspension worthy, ya. Seriously. When is enough going to be enough with this guy?
[/quote]

I'm mad he still has that Subway endorsement deal. Hopefully, Flacco will be his replacement! I've never seen him in a commercial, come to think of it.

I tried simulating the fall and there's almost no way that someone's leg would naturally kick out in such a manner as they're getting up. I suspect there was intent there.

Suh may not have been aiming for Schaub's 'nads, but he was certainly looking to kick Schaub, period.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. If Suh's innocent in this incident, he can't blame us for pointing at him if he's done things in the past to justify our suspicion.

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1353650822' post='1229357']
I'm mad he still has that Subway endorsement deal. Hopefully, Flacco will be his replacement! I[b]'ve never seen him in a commercial, come to think of it.[/b]
[/quote]

Joe has done commercials for [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXta3RuApI"]Pizza Hut[/url] and 1st Mariner Bank.

A lot of what he does is after the play.
It's evil. He and Albert Haynesworth should make out sometime.
Edit: I also repent for calling for Ed's suspension.

[quote name='Ngata Chance' timestamp='1353650699' post='1229356']
A new take on a "sack".

Edit*
I think for every stupid thing like this he does, the punishments should be progressively harsher. Longer suspensions each time. [b]The finger wagging isn't working, so maybe big hits to the wallet will be effective?[/b]
[/quote]
They usually aren't. Suspensions are what get the players' attention.

Report: Suh could be facing a one game suspension. Now this makes no sense since he served a two game suspension last season. So the NFL goes all the way back to 2010 to try to suspend Ed Reed for hits but yet even after getting suspended already, Suh only faces a 1 game suspension after serving two games last year? Hypocritical much NFL?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/23/report-suh-could-be-facing-a-one-game-suspension/

You don't kick any guy there for any reason. Suh needs to be suspended. I don't remember this kid being a dirty player in college, but he has gone mental in the league.

The League has proven itself to be nothing but hypocrites. Suh will NOT, I repeat will NOT be suspended for his kick in the Thanksgiving game. Merton Hanks, who decided that Reed should not be suspended also made the same choice for Suh and felt Suh didn't need an suspension.

[quote]“Our office has notified the Lions that N(damukong) Suh will not be suspended for last Thursday’s incident. It will be reviewed for a potential fine.”[/quote]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/no-suspension-for-suh-for-kicking-schaub/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/merton-hanks-decided-suhs-kick-didnt-warrant-a-suspension/

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1353970544' post='1235156']
Shameful. He's one of the poster children for 'repeat offenders'
[/quote]

Yup. How dare the NFL try to suspend Ed Reed and NOT Suh. What a joke. Player safety my foot.

[quote name='blackandpurplesacks' timestamp='1353984996' post='1235413']
I'd take him on our team. With the right influences, he might learn how to control himself on the field.
[/quote]

Don't be ridiculous. Our defense is way classier than that! With our recent struggles, we don't need any troublemakers popping up in Lewis' absence.