Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Five Things We're Thankful For

28 posts in this topic

Happy Turkey Day, Ravens fans! Ravens Nation has plenty to be thankful for this year, and to celebrate the holidays we decided to share some of the things that we’re thankful for through 11 weeks...

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Five-Things-Were-Thankful-For/b5a874d3-a469-495d-8b77-7594b345d52c]View the full article[/url]

Happy Turkey Day everyone. And hopefully we will add a speedy Ray Lewis recovery and a trip to New Orleans to the list at the end of the season!

i'm thankful for...

my family
the Ravens 8-2 record
the Ravens leading the AFC North
the return of T-Sizzle
the addition of Jacoby Jones

~Mili

I am thankful for...

Art Modell bringing football to Baltimore and allowing us to pick the team name
Our Super Bowl XXXV win
Ozzie Newsome picking all those gems
All our players that have defined the term "Play like a Raven"
Baltimore Ravens Dot Com and all my friends on this great website

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Thanks for giving me / us something to read and get into each day, and for bringing the city together (Ravens fans) and also thanks to the fine people who report the news here as well the fine people who comment on this site. I've participated on several sites for different topics, not just football, and this site is particularly the best when it comes to 'Class' and 'Respect'. Kudos all around! and Happy Thanksgiving Baltimore!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm thankful for my music, my dog, my health, turkey (and its sleepy effect on me) AND of course, The Ravens in leading the division! Gobble, gobble! :)

I am most thankful for my family first and foremost. Closely following that, is that we beat the Steelers in Heinz Field for the 3rd time in a row!!! Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am thankful for my family first.
I am thankful for our awesome team for playing through all of it's adversities and being 8-2 at this time.
I am thankful for all the fans on this site for all of your insightful information.
I am thankful for the yummy dinner I had today.
And lastly, I am thankful for Bud for making me all the wiser!!!!!

[quote name='respecttheRaven' timestamp='1353624432' post='1229058']
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am thankful for my family first.
I am thankful for our awesome team for playing through all of it's adversities and being 8-2 at this time.
I am thankful for all the fans on this site for all of your insightful information.
I am thankful for the yummy dinner I had today.
[b]And lastly, I am thankful for Bud for making me all the wiser!!!!![/b]
[/quote]
Who says beer doesn't make you smart :)

One other thing I am thankful for. I am thankful the Orioles are good again!

(I know that makes six things for me but I had to get that one in.)

Im Thankful that Im Still Vertical
My Family is Kool
It didnt Snow
My Job is going well
And, my Ravens are "BAAAAAAAAAAAAALLING"!

[quote name='catgirl54' timestamp='1353676185' post='1229388']
I'm thankful for John Harbaugh, Ozzie Newsome, Steve Biscotti, and the entire Ravens organization. A real class act!
[/quote]

Yes, firstly my family and health,.... I am also thankful that Baltimore has good NFL football once again and that the "Dark Ages" between 1984 and 1996 are just a memory!

Thankful for: not making Rex our coach, not trading up to get Des Bryant, cutting Cundiff and Evans, and not playing on Thanksgiving Day again!

Being from New Rochelle, NY, Ray Rice was my former neighbor down the block, i'm thankfull for his and the Ravens success. Suggs quick return, Justin Tucker kicking and not signing opera in his five languages, please don't, and Tebow not playing! Hallelujah! Every KNOWLEDGEABLE football fan, especially if they're in NY, should be thankfull for that. Go payback the Chargers for last year! Then do damage on Batch or Roethlisberger, whomever they put back there at qb, and end their playoff hopes. Go Bengals!

[quote name='PaPaJim' timestamp='1353688445' post='1229479']
Thankful for: not making Rex our coach, not trading up to get Des Bryant, cutting Cundiff and Evans, and not playing on Thanksgiving Day again!
[/quote]

You can't blame Rex for that circus up in New York. That locker room has been out of control for a while now. I knew he was desperate when he picked up Tebow.

[quote name='display name' timestamp='1353686615' post='1229447']
We don't control our own destiny outside the AFC North because we need Houston to lose.
[/quote]

Yes,..... but one loss for Houston machts nichts unless we run the table, AFC loss or not!

Yet, judging from their last few games, they won them but they may have peaked earlier and are just holding on, so,..... the playoffs will present a different picture and perhaps redemption for Cam if we have to go back there and he gets it right the second time around!

I'm thankful that Big Ben got injured just in time to miss both of our games. He's probably going to miss only 3 games...and two of them are against us. We should be really thankful!

I'm thankful for the Ravens are seriously thinking of trading cary Williams and retiring Ed Reed at the end of this season. Anyone can replace Williams and do better and Reed is getting old, hurts and can't tackle. He was great whenb he was younger but move on old man. Williams just su.ks