48 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,801 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

What?! Skip actually defends Ravens? Put down white flags, Browns. Reed not out of woods.

View the full article

#2 Ravensanalyst

Ravensanalyst

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

We won't beat them for a third time? When we have Home advantage in the playoffs, we'll see then. OH and I completely feel that Cleveland will win against pittsburgh, so much faith that I've beet five different friends that Cleveland will win.

#3 Ravensanalyst

Ravensanalyst

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

Pittsburgh has never faced, josh gordon, brandon weeden and trent richardson, with richardson's toughness and brandon weedon throwin bombs to gordon, they can win this.

#4 HomeoftheBRAVENS

HomeoftheBRAVENS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Stephen A Smith has admitted that hes a HUGE steelers fan thats why hes pounding his chest for the steelers in that video.And im about to just start calling this site AFCNorth.com.Im getting tired of asking them to stop writing about other teams.

#5 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Stephen A Smith has admitted that hes a HUGE steelers fan thats why hes pounding his chest for the steelers in that video.And im about to just start calling this site AFCNorth.com.Im getting tired of asking them to stop writing about other teams.

I'd rather get actual news that isn't just about the Ravens than have some thing that the writers have to find to fill up space because they can't write about anyone else.

I wouldn't mind more frequent injury reports, though. Five defensive starters were limited yesterday, and one was out. Our starting tight ends were limited, and our #3 receiver was out. But we didn't hear a peep from the Ravens website.

Edited by Ravensfan23, 22 November 2012 - 04:59 PM.
profanity

#6 Berkeley_Raven

Berkeley_Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Whatever. It's Thanksgiving. I want to keep my blood pressure down today. Enjoy the time off with friends and family, and maybe we'll be lucky enough to see the Texans and/or Patriots lose!

#7 Bruce_Almty

Bruce_Almty

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Don't apologize for the terrible tissue Ray, as Leroy Jethro Gibbs says, "it's a sign of weakness."

Edited by Bruce_Almty, 22 November 2012 - 10:38 AM.

#8 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

I guess someone forgot to tell stephen that our house is a nono for visiting teams lol. well here at 10:40 i say that both the pats and texans will loose today

#9 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

I never thought that Skip would actually let go of his riding on the Steelers jock and actually give us some credit where credit is due.

#10 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

Happy Thnsgiving to "ALL" my Ravens Comrades! Its clear alot of people didnt know about Rice's intentions! Glad we are up on it and Lamar needs to make the same "EFFFORT" he did in Blasting Double R. and just "Man Up"! If not, "Brush them Shoulders Off"! "Tweet" that Bernard Pollard could of Knock the Stuffin out that Mc muffin Sunday Night! See how far that goes! They Hate'en on the Ravens! Trying to make them look Dirty, First Ed Reeeed, now Double R.! Whom is next?

#11 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,842 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Raven Nation!!! I really hope the Lions and Jets win today..(almost sounds funny)

#12 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Go Jets,,Go Lions !

#13 KindleFire

KindleFire

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Love your Late For Work, Sarah. Don't change anything. Thanks for your hard work. Happy Thanksgiving!

#14 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

All kinds of weird stuff in that article.
I would typically chear for Houston, but I have to go with DET.
Go Jets and Cowboys!

#15 WeCanDoAllThings52

WeCanDoAllThings52

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'm still mad that the Bills came close to beating the Pats, the Chiefs came close to beating the Steelers, the Jags came close to beating the Texans... AND none of them finished the job. (But the other teams are probably saying the same thing about us with the Cowboys, Chiefs, and Browns)

But since it's Thanksgiving I'm going to look at the positive and say I'm thankful that our guys don't have to play today. Eat up everyone.

#16 Ravensallday24/7

Ravensallday24/7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

Quite frank;y I couldn't care not one bit about what Bayless has to say. He is a complete hypocrite, and I'm pretty sure if you look up the word in the dictionary is picture is right next to it.

#17 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

By The looks of it , The Pats Texans & Broncos are going to keep winning.. So, thats what we need to do. Keep Winning

#18 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Go Ravens!!! :)

#19 outkast1

outkast1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Ed Reed should sit out for the next 3 games.He is playing through injuries and most needed for a playoff run than ever.If this guy gets another penalty,he could be out for 2 games?

#20 newrorayfan

newrorayfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

First off, WHY would anyone that wants any credibility or respect in sports journalism care or pay attention to a non-athlete critic of athletes like Skip Bayless? I always wonder who in their right, or maybe with Ellison, not so right mind, would listen, watch, read or pay attention to anything that he says or writes? That said, the Ravens need the Lions to play well today and help a brother out and beat the, they must be tired because of what the Jags-THE JAGS, did to them, Texans. Batch coming to Baltimore, maybe, in a week, go get him too if the Steelers want to talk TRASH now! Nice to see Ray, who came from difficult economic circumstances here in New Rochelle giving back, he always has here in New Ro, down in Baltimore. Happy turkey apocalypse Baltimore! Eat more crab!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users