Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Rice Explains Terrible Towel Photo

64 posts in this topic

The Ravens running back traded a pair of gloves for a Terrible Towel with a Steelers fan.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Rice-Explains-Terrible-Towel-Photo/f744bdc8-2e5b-427a-aaef-094b8168f6b8]View the full article[/url]

Why is this a news story? Lets talk about our next challenge, the bolts.

What happen to the 24 rule?

Good explanation from Rice. He may want to donate the towel to Woodley to cry in when the R's kick their behinds and send them wailing back to the steel city.Go Ravens!

If Woodley wants to talk about disrespect....I have a terrible towel just to wipe the bird poop off of my car windows!

imo, there was no need to explain Ray. but thanks! now, the steelers are in our rear view mirror this week. let's focus on the chargers!

~Mili

Why would Ray trade his gloves for terrible towel? it is just terrible idea.....the terrible towels should be thrown around in the parking lot or stadium after they got beat up in their own house, and Rice can pick them up for free......Rice is just being class and respect...

Woodley would look stupid for his comment.....

How many times can an organization and its players show how good of people they are. Every Steelers fan and media person that hyped this up needs to apologize!!

woodley said as long we have Flacco and he play for steelers we will neva beat them and thats 3 times in a row now we beat them he need to go to the jets and be a diva with that team lol

Delete this article, Rice didn't have to explain his self. Well keep this article, us fans like hearing "standup things".

"Kiss the baby" Woodley.

[quote name='BmoreB' timestamp='1353533789' post='1228167']
Maybe Ray can lend his towel to Woodley so he can wipe the egg off of his face.
[/quote]

Oh this comment is too funny! Great job.

i think if anything this makes Woodley look like a complete idiot ,and it also Shows me from this picture What complete idiots the PiGGsburgh idiots are 80 years lol and only 6 rings that they continue to brag about,if anything thats pathetic we will see where we are in 80 years ,and i will bet it will be alot better then there stupid 6 rings and how many with a * next to it lol

Lamar sounds like Busta Rhymes with all that "Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya"! Im sure he didnt know the whole story and just like Ed, Rice is a Really Nice Person! Need to Run his way in B More with Big K.O. and Vonta in front!

Just when you think we turned classless Ray Rice shows us why he is a great Man and wonderful human being. LaMarr Woodley couldnt comprehend something that thoughtfull and nice.