Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Rice Explains Terrible Towel Photo

64 posts in this topic

The Ravens running back traded a pair of gloves for a Terrible Towel with a Steelers fan.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Rice-Explains-Terrible-Towel-Photo/f744bdc8-2e5b-427a-aaef-094b8168f6b8]View the full article[/url]

Ray is a class act. I don't see anything wrong with what he did.Keep up the hard work and effort Ray.

this whole issue was just anouther bump in our SB run. Good job Ray for solving the problem and GOOOOO RAVENS!

Why is this a news story? Lets talk about our next challenge, the bolts.

What happen to the 24 rule?

Good explanation from Rice. He may want to donate the towel to Woodley to cry in when the R's kick their behinds and send them wailing back to the steel city.Go Ravens!

If Woodley wants to talk about disrespect....I have a terrible towel just to wipe the bird poop off of my car windows!

imo, there was no need to explain Ray. but thanks! now, the steelers are in our rear view mirror this week. let's focus on the chargers!

~Mili

Why would Ray trade his gloves for terrible towel? it is just terrible idea.....the terrible towels should be thrown around in the parking lot or stadium after they got beat up in their own house, and Rice can pick them up for free......Rice is just being class and respect...

Woodley would look stupid for his comment.....

How many times can an organization and its players show how good of people they are. Every Steelers fan and media person that hyped this up needs to apologize!!

woodley said as long we have Flacco and he play for steelers we will neva beat them and thats 3 times in a row now we beat them he need to go to the jets and be a diva with that team lol

[quote name='BmoreB' timestamp='1353533789' post='1228167']
Maybe Ray can lend his towel to Woodley so he can wipe the egg off of his face.
[/quote]

Oh this comment is too funny! Great job.

i think if anything this makes Woodley look like a complete idiot ,and it also Shows me from this picture What complete idiots the PiGGsburgh idiots are 80 years lol and only 6 rings that they continue to brag about,if anything thats pathetic we will see where we are in 80 years ,and i will bet it will be alot better then there stupid 6 rings and how many with a * next to it lol

Lamar sounds like Busta Rhymes with all that "Ya Ya Ya Ya Ya"! Im sure he didnt know the whole story and just like Ed, Rice is a Really Nice Person! Need to Run his way in B More with Big K.O. and Vonta in front!

Just when you think we turned classless Ray Rice shows us why he is a great Man and wonderful human being. LaMarr Woodley couldnt comprehend something that thoughtfull and nice.

The day Rice is thought of as a bad guy will be the same day James Harrison wins Man of the Year...

LaMarr who??

Sorry dude you were and still are irrelevant! Go to your room your annoying the adults...

The Squeelers are a bunch of whiners. Why don't they just hate on the fan who traded with Rice, he got the better deal by far. Game used Rice gloves for a crappy towel, and then they want to complain. Maybe Ray should have thrown it down and danced on it, he still got the same response.

It was not about disrespect of the towel it was because someone took it personal and is trying to start something bad . The man ment know harm. We are going to hear more about this. Plus. They loss.

They need to learn about Ray Rice, they can say what you want about him, but the guy is not disrespectful. I don't actually have a problem with the photo, I thought they would of had more of an issue with the guys walking off the field singing "Renegade," because that was slapping them in the face a little bit.

Terrible Towels...They do make good head sweat wipers. And when you're done with them they break up just like toilet paper.

Woodley also said couple years ago Ravens will never win a Superbowl again, because Ravens have to first go through the Steelers. The guy is always talking, 2 weeks from now Ravens will be on a 4 win streak run against the Steelers.

Rice has a lot of class. I am not surprised that Woodley (who has run his mouth before about the Ravens, particularly Flacco, not being good enough to win it all because the Steelers were in the way) would try to ramp this up. The media, being what they are, ran with it. Now, I'm sure Woodley knows what really happened, and he looks foolish. He now looks like a whining baby that just lost his blankie. What a dummy! See you in 2 weeks, homie! Also, Big Mouth Woodley, in the wake of Bountygate with the Saints, don't think for a minute that the NFL won't be watching you with a magnifying glass at the next Baltimore game. Honestly, what a dummy!

Woodley like Fat Hampton has alot things in common. Both overpaid, both fat mouth, both sour losers.

Have fun watching playoff in the rear-view mirrors Steelers

Rice is one classy dude. Those fans off to the right look like they're in shock at the fact that this dude wants to shake Rice's hand haha

What Ray did was OK. Definitely not like a Ravens fan shaking hands with Hines Ward. And everyone needs something to wipe their butt with.

Classy move on both parts. The Steelers fan for reaching out respectfully to Rice, and Rice for trading his game worn gloves with said Steeler fan. Honestly, I'd do the same. Great memento for the game, and the rivalry. Have a little class. It goes above the love for our team.

All Woodley has to talk about is some stinkin' Terrible Towel,surely the Steelers aren't panicking!

I don't think Ray should have felt the need to "apologize". But on the other hand, publicly making Woodley look like an idiot and effectively defusing a Steelers talking point going into Game #2, might just work out.

I guess just maybe the Ravens would have taken the gesture the same way not knowing what had been the reason behind it but Woodley jumped the gun and I truly think the loss on Sunday was a terrible defeat for them. The Steelers really believed that our defense was bad and our offense was suspect. That is what they get for thinking that way. Go Ravens.