Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] John Harbaugh, Players Skype With Soldiers

17 posts in this topic

The Ravens head coach spoke to a small group of soldiers in Afghanistan with Maryland roots.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/John-Harbaugh-Players-Skype-With-Soldiers-/b6192fb5-e81b-433f-9099-a59794f74ba1]View the full article[/url]

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Troops, Ravens Players, Coaches, Staff and all of Ravens Nation!!! And yes the Ravens are a very Classy Organization. Go Ravens!!!

I love how the Ravens do stuff like this being in a military family and former soldier myself I really appreciate small things like this

Such a classy organization. Well done Oz, you deserve a medal. Thanks to all the troops serving abroad as well as for the Ravens players giving back to the community. Now let's reflect on what we have to be thankful for, and that includes yet another win on Sunday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Ravens, from the owner on down, and especially Torrey Smith as he deals with the loss of his brother.
Thank You All

As a wise person once told me, the most important thing one person can give another is their time, because you can never get it back, therefore it validates what is important. Isn't it wonderful to see with all this organization has on its plate, they still have time to devote to the community, the military, and to kids.

Thanks for a wonderful reminder of the true meaning of Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving to all the Ravens, the entire organization, and "The Flock".

How can you not hold this entire organization, from the Owner to the punter, in the highest esteem?

Great to be a Raven fan!!!! and proud of it!!!!

Nice gesture by these guys. What a rush it must have been for these soldiers to get the connect not only to the USA but to their home state and team. Seriously man, this was such a good thing. I hope the national media picks up on it. So many times big time ballers get bad reputations....some deserved, but when you see these guys reach out with humility and sincerity, they become more than a team I follow they now become my respected bretheren.

I like the fact that my Favorite football team doesn't only win games and make my Mondays brighter, they don't only give me something to look forward to all year long, but they are an inspiration to myself and so many others. I can honestly say that I will ALWAYS be proud to be a Baltimore Ravens fan!

I'm in the desert now and what I wouldn't give for a few minutes with Harbs and them. Congrats to those dudes in Afghanistan who were able to do what we would all like to do, tell them how much we support the team worldwide!!

I love everone you all spoken of but most of all Happy thanksgiving to the Ravens fans all over the world. May god bless you all and please have a safe holiday

Another reason to be PROUD of the Ravens organization from Top to bottom.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

I love how humble Harbaugh is, and that makes his team that much humbler. A team takes the form of its coach, and this team is classy! :) If you notice behind them, there is an Army helmet in the corner and some pictures of the military on the wall. It's not just a photo op, the Ravens really are all about this nation's armed forces! Happy Thanksgiving to the Ravens coaches, players, organization, the fans, and all those out there celebrating today. Be thankful for all that God's given you! :D