Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Shoutout to the New Guys

16 posts in this topic

Gotta hand it to our new guys. Chris Johnson already made an impact on his second drive. James Ihedigbo, Corey Graham, Courtney Upshaw, Kelechi Osemele, Bernard Pierce, and obviously Jacoby Jones were all fantastic tonight. Show some love

Courtney Upshaw played well and Corey Graham was just......wow. Shout out to Freddy Kruger, he was playing out of his mind tonight.

I even saw Anthony Levine getting down the field on some punts and being around the ball. Who is Anthony Levine? Exactly.

Corey Graham was amazing tonight. Props to Chris Johnson for a forced fumble on one of his first snaps as a Raven.

Its about time our staff lets the "hurt" guys sit it out and heal and let the "fresh" guys in the game. I'll take a fresh Tyson over a Hurt Cody

[quote name='bMore Heathen' timestamp='1353305281' post='1225637']
Corey Graham had a ridiculous game tonight!! Great ball skills and recovery speed. Played lights out!
[/quote]

Yeah, makes me think Williams will be kicking himself for not taking that contract he was offered. Grahm looked very good.

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1353305417' post='1225643']

Yeah, makes me think Williams will be kicking himself for not taking that contract he was offered. Grahm looked very good.
[/quote]

Webb, Jimmy (hopefully), Graham, and even Chykie would not be disappointing next year. I like our CB corps, provided Webb comes back strong and Jimmy improves.

Graham, Osemele, and Upshaw i was most impressed with, and even Ihedigbo made a few key plays. I'm continuously blown away by Jacoby Jones. I was worried when we signed him after his issues last year with fumbling, but he definitely proved me wrong.

I don't know if you noticed,but when Upshaw lined up at DT he consistently demanded double teaming. Im prett sure Haloti was single blocked on his sack because of this

[quote name='BenMir' timestamp='1353314318' post='1225731']
I don't know if you noticed,but when Upshaw lined up at DT he consistently demanded double teaming. Im prett sure Haloti was single blocked on his sack because of this
[/quote]

I disagree,remember Haloti Ngata,is playing hurt,thus no double team for him,but great job by the new guys.

Glad to see Chris Johnson make that play, he did get roasted; however, he made up for it in his hustle. Must feel good to be him after all he's been through, and now the ravens are showing faith in him by allowing him to cover arguably the steelers best WR in Mike Wallace. Congrats Chris Johnson, and welcome aboard!