Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PSG_Mud

Anybody catch Ihedigbo's intensity tonight?

44 posts in this topic

This guy is a beast of a mad man, and I though Pollard was intense. Everytime hes on the field hes going Goku. So much stored up energy.

I don't want to add another thread so I'll mention it here.

Corey Graham played out of his mind tonight.

[quote name='rmw10' timestamp='1353300217' post='1225272']

[/quote]Yeah Corey Graham was kicking some serious butt tonight

[b]Corey Graham[/b] played out of his mind tonight.
[/quote]
True dat; he's looking for huge paycheck for sure.....

The guy needs more 3rd down blitzes! That hit on Leftwich really rocked him going into that final drive. Then Pollard made the game saving hit to pry the ball loose from cotchery. Our big hitters showed up tonight, without those plays I don't think we win this game. Also Graham made some amazing break ups and Chris Johnson got that opening strip. Our FA signings shined very bright tonight, how could I forget Jacoby's return! What a night for the new Ravens

How about Ellerbe? I didn't even know it was possible to play with two broken thumbs. And for that matter, I didn't even know he was injured until today.

[quote name='NaveSenrag' timestamp='1353301856' post='1225438']
How about Ellerbe? I didn't even know it was possible to play with two broken thumbs. And for that matter, I didn't even know he was injured until today.
[/quote]

Ellerbe always plays pretty good. It's expected. Even with broken thumbs, he stills makes plays all day.

[quote name='Cville-Raven' timestamp='1353300302' post='1225285']
Yeah Corey Graham was kicking some serious butt tonight
[/quote]

That's what playing out of his mind means. I think.

[quote name='PSG_Mud' timestamp='1353298919' post='1224833']
Everytime hes on the field hes going Goku.
[/quote]

Best line I've heard in a long time. Awesome.
Amazing game tonight. I'd rather win 13-10 every week than 55-20 (not that I'll complain about that).

[quote name='Footman DCXLV' timestamp='1353302661' post='1225495']

Best line I've heard in a long time. Awesome.
Amazing game tonight. [B]I'd rather win 13-10 every week than 55-20[/b] (not that I'll complain about that).
[/quote]

Really? Thats weird as hell!

[/quote]

Hope our new CB isn't hurt because he played well too. Then we never saw him again. Chris Johnson, that's it. Sorry, his name just escaped me for a minute.

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1353302765' post='1225501']

Hope our new CB isn't hurt because he played well too. Then we never saw him again. Chris Johnson, that's it. Sorry, his name just escaped me for a minute.
[/quote]

Harbaugh said he tweaked his hammy. Makes sense, probably a bit out of shape after not playing so long.

Ihedigbo had a HUGE hit on Ryan Clark (or maybe it was #26 Will Allen.. can't really see) during the Jacoby punt return! Good lord he de-cleated that man..

the best part of the sack was that leftwich had 0 idea that ihedigbo was there. that was truly a monster sack. he leveled leftwich. my only regret was that it was leftwich he hit, and not big ben

I loved watching that sack. Great set up and great hit on leftwich. He's lucky that it wasn't sizzle that sacked him like that

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1353359215' post='1226346']
Well, he'll be playing A LOT more this Sunday. Reed out...
[/quote]
Lets hope he keeps that same intensity. Luckily it's against Rivers, maybe he can get his first career pick?

[quote name='blitzking33' timestamp='1353357222' post='1226285']
Ihedigbo had a HUGE hit on Ryan Clark (or maybe it was #26 Will Allen.. can't really see) during the Jacoby punt return! Good lord he de-cleated that man..
[/quote]

that hit was AWESOME!!! I remember watching it live saying WHO THE HELL WAS THAT! The the replay over and over haha. it was #26 getting lit up.

I like Ihedigbo. I think he needed some time to pick up the defense but it is starting to come around. We have a lot of new guys and a new D-Coordinator so it was bound to take some time. Ihedigbo on special teams was awesome last night. He was lighting people up all night. Love that shovel celebration also!

Ihedigbo isn't much of a cover guy so I'd temper expectations in San Diego. Don't be surprised if we play alot of 2 deep to compensate for Ed not being there. Even though Ed is old and banged up he's still light years better than 3/4 of the league in the amount of ground he can cover on the backend. Ihedigbo and Pollard on the back end has me worried. Though not as worried as Pollard and Consodine.

[quote name='Bltravens' timestamp='1353365063' post='1226572']
Ihedigbo isn't much of a cover guy so I'd temper expectations in San Diego. Don't be surprised if we play alot of 2 deep to compensate for Ed not being there. Even though Ed is old and banged up he's still light years better than 3/4 of the league in the amount of ground he can cover on the backend. Ihedigbo and Pollard on the back end has me worried. Though not as worried as Pollard and Consodine.
[/quote]
Yes, yes. I don't see Ihedigbo as one of those coverage goes. In fact, I don't remember seeing him good in coverage.

Personally, I would rather stick Corey Graham as the FS & have Chris Johnson & Cary Williams play CB along with Chykie Brown. Graham said he can play safety before, he also showed interception skills & good tackling.

Ihbedigbo played well in his limited snaps, though.

[quote name='Twistidfunk' timestamp='1353362108' post='1226469']
that hit was AWESOME!!! I remember watching it live saying WHO THE HELL WAS THAT! The the replay over and over haha. it was #26 getting lit up.

I like Ihedigbo. I think he needed some time to pick up the defense but it is starting to come around. We have a lot of new guys and a new D-Coordinator so it was bound to take some time. Ihedigbo on special teams was awesome last night. He was lighting people up all night. Love that shovel celebration also!
[/quote]
Ihedigbo and Pees was on the same Pats squad I believe.... but insert Ihedigbo into the slot for blitzes like they do Webby and it would be a pain in the neck for offenses!