Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Flashback: Joe Flacco Stuns Heinz Field

16 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco had heard all of the critics. He had never won at Heinz Field. He couldn’t figure out the Steelers’ legendary defense. His quarterback rating in three career games in Pittsburgh was 59.2...

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Flashback-Joe-Flacco-Stuns-Heinz-Field-/8aba82c7-5108-4c51-a7d2-ae5698bbc89f]View the full article[/url]

It will be no surprise when we beat them this time because they already know we got there number. they are beginning to understand that there place IS our second Home ha ha ha ha.

The squeelers just got "LUCKY" in the past! Now, Joe will just "Beat the Brakes" off of them now! Big Mac will come in handy today and all the Vets on the O Line will need to start! Big K. O. and Jah Reid need to watch first, then slide them in the game! Dont want harrison and woodley schooling them and changing the game! The run game will benefit the Ravens like it could of done in H town! "NOBODY" wants to see the Ravens in November in my Eye's! Sept and Nov. are out the way and the Ravens came through with just a "Robbery"! Should be 8-1! Strait Up! If they were 8-1 the NFL would be singing a whole different tune!

My predictions:

Joe Flacco - 220 yards, 1 TD
Ray Rice - 135 AP yards, 3 TD's... game MVP

Ravens 31 Steelers 10

Go Ravens !!!!

I remember that win, that one was a good one, mostly because I was sitting with one of my friends who is a Steelers fan who was pulling his hair out on the game winning drive. It was pretty funny lol.

Ravens 325 yards passing
135 yards rushing
Flacco throws 3 touchdown pass
2 rushing Touchdowns
Tucker kicks 3 FG's
Raven 44 Steelers 17

yes! that was a great come from behind win and the one from last year as well. but what will the Ravens do vs steelers TONIGHT? that's the question! once again, the whole football world will be watching.

let's go Ravens!

~Mili