Ravens at Bengals      Pro Bowl Voting      #RavensPumpkin      Game Rewind   

Photo

Steelers pictures

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Steelers Pictures on BR.com (13 member(s) have cast votes)

What about the promotion of Steelers on our website, especially the pictures?

1. I like it the way it is (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Voted Cease and Desist ASAP (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

3. Who cares? (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Stover4Prez

Stover4Prez

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

To the operator of this site, PLEASE.... stop with all of the Steelers pictures!! I know we are playing them. I know they are a rival. But for the love, 3 out of the 5 cover story pictures are of Steelers!! This is a Ravens website, let's keep it that way. I'm tired of seeing Black and Gold all over the place.

You know how many Ravens pictures there are on the Steelers.com site? ZERO. Like None!!

Please stop with the display of their team. Let's talk about our own guys.

Go Ravens!!

Edited by Stover4Prez, 16 November 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#2 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

To the operator of this site, PLEASE.... stop with all of the Steelers pictures!! I know we are playing them. I know they are a rival. But for the love, 3 out of the 5 cover story pictures are of Steelers!! This is a Ravens website, let's keep it that way. I'm tired of seeing Black and Gold all over the place.

You know how many Ravens pictures there are on the Steelers.com site? ZERO. Like None!!

Please stop with the display of their team. Let's talk about our own guys.

Go Ravens!!

Moved your topic here where it will actually be seen.

Fwiw, I agree. Or, if you have to show Steelers show them getting beat up by us.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#3 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

It's like the people that say M&T Bank is the Steelers stadium just because the cameras fixate on a couple hundred people waving dishrags. :eyes:

#4 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
I say we do more pics like these instead.
Just 2 examples.

Edited by display name, 16 November 2012 - 10:13 PM.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#5 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,464 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Look - I am an avid BR.com visitor, to the point that this is the site I visit almost everyday rain or shine. Not once, but several times a day. Lately, I see a pattern developing on BR.com, where we post pictures of the Steelers! We don't need to see them to know we are talking of them - get it!
Stop with this infatuation, because you make us look like little brothers which we are not! We are the BETTER team! It pisses me off no end truthfully!

Every once in a while go look at their site, all you see is yellow and gold, not purple! They don't have pictures of the Ravens every where you go because they understand that promoting the Ravens on their website is counter productive which BR.com clearly doesn't! Please cease and desist from posting anymore Steelers pictures on our website. I want our players to be promoted and no one else on OUR website! Is that too much to ask??

I know not many may agree with me, but that is how I feel and I had to vent! Sorry for the rant folks because it will help me sleep tonight! Let's go and kick some Steeler butt tomorrow and come back happy!

GO RAVENS! We love you!
Baltimore Ravens - classiest organization in all of organized sport!

#6 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,368 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Look - I am an avid BR.com visitor, to the point that this is the site I visit almost everyday rain or shine. Not once, but several times a day. Lately, I see a pattern developing on BR.com, where we post pictures of the Steelers! We don't need to see them to know we are talking of them - get it!
Stop with this infatuation, because you make us look like little brothers which we are not! We are the BETTER team! It pisses me off no end truthfully!

Every once in a while go look at their site, all you see is yellow and gold, not purple! They don't have pictures of the Ravens every where you go because they understand that promoting the Ravens on their website is counter productive which BR.com clearly doesn't! Please cease and desist from posting anymore Steelers pictures on our website. I want our players to be promoted and no one else on OUR website! Is that too much to ask??

I know not many may agree with me, but that is how I feel and I had to vent! Sorry for the rant folks because it will help me sleep tonight! Let's go and kick some Steeler butt tomorrow and come back happy!

GO RAVENS! We love you!

merged and moved your topic here
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#7 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,464 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Where did my post go?
Baltimore Ravens - classiest organization in all of organized sport!

#8 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

The three options don't give me a choice to see a Raven hitting a steeler so hard a snot bubble is coming from his mouth and nose. I'm strangely content seeing that. Other than that, why do I need to see worthlessburger's ugly grill? Unless Ngata breaks his nose again, that is.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#9 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,981 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

I passed this on to the webmaster,
68f2a8.jpg

#10 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,676 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

Yeah I noticed this. We are not NFL.com
This is The Ravens website!

12540_520124434672144_755007992_n.jpg

Pitta Hut is now open! WE ALWAYS DELIVER.

#11 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,102 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Steelers in pain or no Steelers at all. Seriously.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users