Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Are Ravens Disappointed Ben Roethlisberger Is Out?

42 posts in this topic

Quarterback Joe Flacco says that you want to beat teams at their best to avoid excuses.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Are-Ravens-Disappointed-Ben-Roethlisberger-Is-Out/fb9ea581-6296-4b12-8a10-daebe84d3e83]View the full article[/url]

Good grief. Can we PLEASE see a pic of Ben getting knocked out of his cleats when we come to this site?????

You Tell Them Joe. Looking for a good day from you. Let`s put that Road woes crap in the craper to say. Go Ravens are you ready for some football I am!!!!!

I don't care if he plays or not but if we win the pundits will say we did so because he is injured . they never give Joe credit or the ravens for anything . and enough with the steelers in two weeks i hope we don't have a rerun.

It should be mandatory we post a picture of Ben or Ward or anyone else on the steelers weve decleated in the past when a steeler article is posted on our site. Make us smile when we turn a page and move to the next article.
I remember a game a few years back when we sacked Ben and he lost his shoe on the play trying to get away. A picture of that, or Ben fixing his broken nose, or Housh saluting the crowd would lift all our spirits during steeler week.
We have rules as fans..how about making that a rule for the powers that be.
The purpledom is for real brothers and sisters.....foes need to take heed.

Thanks for listening

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, November 17, 2012 - Profanity · Report post

STEELER FANS- will not let you forget it (the excuses)and when that does not work, they like to ram thier 6 super bowl rings up your a--. THAT is the MAIN reason why I feel like we MUST beat them. F-Pittsburgh !

....OH yeah- and MOST importantly set sights on winning the division ! See. Just talking about them gets under my skin. Grrrrrrr ! Go RAVENS.

Hey Leftwich is a good quarter back, so don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
Don't think you can go out and run all over the Steelers just because Ben is not playing.
Ravens must just play good, hard football and they will win.

it still will be tough for the ravens to win this game.the refs always favor the steelers at home more than most home fields.watch the refs flag the raven o line and pass interference calls to edge the ravens out.24 17 steelers.

[quote name='dhstandard' timestamp='1353185680' post='1220955']
Both teams are injured to a large extent. It all comes down to the practice squad players.
[/quote]

Well, fortunately we don't have so many injuries that we're down to our PS players.

bio

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1353186790' post='1220961']

Well, fortunately we don't have so many injuries that we're down to our PS players.

bio
[/quote]

Did you check the latest headline? We ARE down to our PS players now.

I know we just activated Levine and signed Chris Johnson, but I wonder if there are other free agents out there that the Ravens could possibly look at to help out a battered secondary? On the upside, if these new guys play well, next year we will have some amazing depth once we get Webby and Smith back.. and assuming Cary Williams signs a new contract with us.

So what big Ben is out! We have a pro bowl corner out and the greatest MLB to ever play out!

No Excuses no explanations remember!

I don't know about how the team feels...but wow...yeah...ummmm sure, I am beside my self with disappointment, NOT!.....lol please!

I am glad all three are out:

Brown (Moe) Polomalu (Larry) and Ben (Curly Joe)

NOT however that the got injured, that is classless

GO RAVENS!

Joe could not have said it better

"A win is not going to be any different to us just because a couple of their guys aren't playing."

The STEELER FANS will NOT let you forget about the excuses. If that does not work, they ramble on and on about thier 6 super bowl rings (and this is putting it as nice as it can be noted). THAT is the MAIN personal reason why I feel like we MUST beat them....OH yeah- and MOST importantly set sights on winning the division ! See. Just talking about them gets under my skin. Grrrrrrr ! Go RAVENS..