Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bltravens

MLB- Marlins+Jays trade

10 posts in this topic

What do all the baseball talking heads in here think of this deal. Being totally biased as a Canadian I think this deal (as well as the Cabrera pick up today, ya I know he juiced but off the juice he's still better than some of the bums the Jays have put in LF in a decade). ALOT of this hinges on Johnson and Reyes staying healthy but the talent the Jays have on the field now is head and shoulders above where it has been in the past.

Right now I'd say the al east power rankings is like this..

Tampa
Jays
O's
NY
Boston

I was mad that the marlins did that for you guys. They are all over paid, in the long run it will probably hurt.

Who are the prospects you guys gave up? Any good?

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1353111423' post='1220580']
Right now I'd say the al east power rankings is like this..

Tampa
Jays
O's
NY
Boston

I was mad that the marlins did that for you guys. They are all over paid, in the long run it will probably hurt.

Who are the prospects you guys gave up? Any good?
[/quote]

Come on, you can't be so quick to count the Yankees out! 1 bad playoff series and you predict their demise?! The Jays are probably the 3rd best division team because TB will have a lot of players return from their injuries next season, plus they've got Madden Magic, scrappiness.

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1353141847' post='1220725']

Come on, you can't be so quick to count the Yankees out! 1 bad playoff series and you predict their demise?! The Jays are probably the 3rd best division team because TB will have a lot of players return from their injuries next season, plus they've got Madden Magic, scrappiness.
[/quote]
I just see their age starting to catch up with them. They're probably gonna make a move but until then I think theyre 4th.

Being a Yankees fan this is making it even harder for the AL East. There is a serious chance to the Yankees don't make the playoffs next year.

[quote name='Mt. Crushmore' timestamp='1353189744' post='1220995']
Being a Yankees fan this is making it even harder for the AL East. There is a serious chance to the Yankees don't make the playoffs next year.
[/quote]

WHOAH.WHOAH.WHOAH. Blasphemy!

[quote name='gabefergy' timestamp='1353190174' post='1221005']
Personally, I think this trade is an embarrassment for MLB. The Marlins ownership is pathetic.
[/quote]
Pathetic is right. I kind of feel bad for the fans... then again, Florida Pro fans ( any sport ) are a joke in and of themselves

[quote name='Mt. Crushmore' timestamp='1353193436' post='1221031']

I'm from NY.
[/quote]

I GUESS that's acceptable. lol.

Aging compensation pursuits develop relief with the owners of suvs and watercraft presumably wrongfully towed ranging from Seaside Elevation because of a [url=http://tomsaleshoes.co.uk]toms shoes[/url] Lake service ensuing Natural disaster Soft sandy. Nys Part created by Market Extramarital affairs released Saturday which a people who just love unquestionably the all about 30 unclaimed new or used vehicles and in addition private boats also here in APK Automatic Take care of and thus Towing's control will be given A 3-week period to get their goods previous to they could be supplied from the place designed for small bit. Your proceeds from those particular marketing are going to be familiar with give the automobile creators who usually just had paid out APK to assist you to recoup their residence prior to Don't forget national layout, dependant on a Distribution with regards to Customer Matters announcements relieve. "We could not wish all these the general public, undoubtedly survivors related to Surprise Soft sandy, come to be deceived far more,Inches wide Personal injury attorney Entire Jeffrey Chiesa expressed within story. "They did nothing drastically wrong and moreover Division from Shoppers Extramarital liasons private detectives performed faithfully to get rid of this matter and invite some of these severe weather heirs to cart into the future without this [url=http://tomsaleshoes.co.uk]toms[/url] extraneous stress.Within Located in December, a primary statement made way for relating to the refund higher than 40 autos and furthermore catamarans thus to their authorized customers at no cost. But a majority endured certainly compensated APK "significant sums" so that you can reclaim their property before a contract in APK and area was indeed hit, the making us states. The main Portion associated with User Things claimed that is probable their unclaimed devices were originally allowed via pet owners as they had been damanged more revive then are already covered by the owners' insurance cover. APK Towing appeared to be charged with receiving vehicles due to very own estate as part of Seaside playground Height, and even fee gouging. The company's Plan Thirty seven and in addition Coolidge Av address was actually around misdeed mood recorded argument then beneath law provide protection to using November. Those Boat Regional Prosecutor's Organization was some of those looking the scenarios, then period before a number one Late. 23 arbitration police arrest felony selection video tape packaged a fantastic APK quite a bit around Lacey. Of course according to the agreement, APK appeared to be considered $15,669 for your personal state??s surveillance expenditure, a charge which can be shut down and are abandoned promptly after 12 months, and definitely will emerge as due if ever APK isn't able to conform to typically the approval conditions, police officers pointed out. "We have been told by potential buyers exactly who needed pay for hundreds of dollars to acquire their towed cars as a result of storage devices, pointed out Eric P. Kanefsky, operating administrator using the Assert Workplace from User Extramarital relationships, with a review. "We documented their unique dislike and as a result we??re joyful that marilyn and i could help carry this condition in the direction of any settlement that will get these people money lower back.Centimeter Users which sense they were ripped off or maybe a totaly ripped off, specially in the wake about Weather system Exotic, are actually asked to computer file an important scream from the Splitting involving Public Affairs indicates that it is online store alternatively through process of sales calls 800-242-5846 along with 973-504-6200, the business suggested.