Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Flacco Wins FedEx Air Player Of The Week Award

40 posts in this topic

The Ravens quarterback was recognized after throwing for 341 yards against the Raiders.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Wins-FedEx-Air-Player-Of-The-Week-Award/037887ff-c941-447a-9e8f-b7a410ff28cc]View the full article[/url]

:D gratz Joe I know some well alot of people knock u for not playing consistent on the road but they don't realize that you have won plenty of hard games on the road pit,pats,titans, sure glad u like to give us a show we can watch on the highlights until the next game. GL, Jon

IT"S about time he is getting some recognition . Congrats Joe lets do it again Sunday night football.

Skip Brainless Bayless or some other worthless ESPN reporter will probably knock the Award...

Joe - Just keep it up... Great job ! and Congrads.

Congrats Flacco. I've been really hard on you this season, and justifiably so. But I have faith that you can play like this on the road...starting this Sunday night! Let's do this, man. You're IT.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, November 17, 2012 - Funny, but inappropriate nonetheless! · Report post

[quote name='TheConquerorWorm' timestamp='1353103474' post='1220527']
Ball So Hard
[/quote] You may want to see a doctor for that. ;)

Ok, so the Ravens scored the most of any team in the NFL this season on the arm strength Joe Flacco and he is NOT an Elite Quarterback? How does that work?

I really like these non-elite QBs, they seem to throw for more yards than the elite ones. At least ours does.

funny but we score 55 points, more than anyone this season, and were still not talked about. All they talk about is the eagles and the cowboys (loser teams) and the jets (biggest loser team). If we win the Super Bowl they'll talk about how Romo or Vick will win it next year.

Congratulations Joe! Well deserved recognition on the postive side for a change, but little do they know there is more of that to come!

Go Ravens!!!

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1353110524' post='1220572']
funny but we score 55 points, more than anyone this season, and were still not talked about. All they talk about is the eagles and the cowboys (loser teams) and the jets (biggest loser team). If we win the Super Bowl they'll talk about how Romo or Vick will win it next year.
[/quote]Pretty much like they're doing to the Giants. They're the SB champs but nobody talks about them.

I would love to see Joe throw for 400 yards this weekend against the number one defense . Then he will give everyone something to talk about .

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1353110524' post='1220572']
[/quote]
Romoception and QB dog killa? Oh dear god....

[quote name='llwillow1231' timestamp='1353119629' post='1220639']
I would love to see Joe throw for 400 yards this weekend against the number one defense . Then he will give everyone something to talk about .
[/quote] While this sounds good I doubt this happens but it is nice to dream . :)