Photo

[News] The Caw: Torrey Smith Pumps Up High School Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,066 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Torrey Smith spoke to the undefeated Westminster Owls football team.

View the full article

#2 TheConquerorWorm

TheConquerorWorm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

These are the articles we want to see - not some junk about the Squealers offense.

#3 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Torrey embodies everything a Raven should, one of the nfl's classiest we're proud to have you out there reppin charm city!

#4 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

well hes no Ray Lewis..but then who is? He'll get better. Right now he has to think about what he wants to say. Ray doesnt have to think, it just pours outa his heart.

#5 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

It seems Torrey is doing everything, everywhere in and around the Baltimore area to be involved with the kids, etc.!! What a remarkable role model for our kids, as is many other Ravens players!!

#6 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Virginia i see you. You need to give that speech to Stafford High School Torrey!!!!! Do your thing this week against them Bum Steelers.

#7 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

I see you Torrey releasing your inner Ray

#8 Rothgar

Rothgar

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

You guys ought to embrace the team that beat the Westminister Owls Quince Orchard.

They so embody the Ball So Hard philosphy.

Ruby Stadium is so set up to intimidate visiting teams but it is that very visiting team that will be playing for the MD 4A State Title in M&T Bank Stadium for a second straight year.

I know QO is deep in Redskins Territory but with Coach Mac running the show they've got the Ball So Hard going. Their defensive numbers are 2nd in the state mostly because Coach MAc lets the underclassmen play as soon as he get a couple TDs on the board so he embodies the High School equivalent of Ozzies theory of building a team.

I bet the Cougars would love a visit from a Raven.

#9 Rothgar

Rothgar

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

Sorry Torrey but even as a Ravens and Terps fan we were rooting against the Owls mighty hard last Friday.

P.S. I'm glad you visited the team and I am even more happy to note the Owls were TOTALLY SHUT OUT in the SECOND HALF of their State Semi-final game.