Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who's Playing, Who's Not vs. Steelers

45 posts in this topic

Pittsburgh ruled out QB Ben Roethlisberger, S Troy Polamalu and WR Antonio Brown.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Steelers/340936a2-91f3-4835-aa7e-f324a4664b6c]View the full article[/url]

Ed Reed (shoulder/leg/neck)...WOW....I don't like reading these things anymore now that some of them probably mean nothing.

we are missing lewis webb smith and ngata is not 100% so whats fair is fair. go ravens!!

I can't stand having any guys on the injury report, but as long as those healthy enough to be on the field play like Ravens, we'll be good to go. Especially with the way our defense is coming together.

Just found out the Steelers are going to be wearing those incredibly stupid throw back Jerseys Sunday night. It's going to be hard to make them look like clowns more then they already do but I know our boys we'll try.

Seeing McPhee as doubtful after his comments of being at 100% is disappointing
Cody on the other hand has just been simply disappointing overall.

So, who is handling NT duties? Hall? Tyson? Kemo has not been up to the challenge, so it is hard to say. Whoever it is has to be a monster. We need a massive obstruction in the center of that line on Sunday.

[quote name='TheConquerorWorm' timestamp='1353099548' post='1220476']
Yo Sal, How come you got no Ravens up on the wall here?
[/quote]

CLASSIC!!!!!

[quote name='Valid1' timestamp='1353101934' post='1220514']
Just found out the Steelers are going to be wearing those incredibly stupid throw back Jerseys Sunday night. It's going to be hard to make them look like clowns more then they already do but I know our boys we'll try.
[/quote]

Prison stripes.....fitting

[quote name='Valid1' timestamp='1353101934' post='1220514']
[/quote]

If they are wearing the awful throw-backs, I'd really like to see the ravens suit up in all-black, can't remember seeing them in that this season yet

Jeez guys, is it too much to ask to have some of the injured ravens as the title picture? This is the Ravens website after all.

Its official, someone at B.R.com has a "Fetish" for the squeelers! "Usually" they wait till Wed. or Thur. to talk about our next opponent but, not this week! Tuesday it started with the squeelers colors and it just hasnt stopped! "Next Man Up" in regards to "Whom is playing and whom is not"! No Excuses in B More just "Talent" across the Board!

i like the picture of the steelers up there. polamalu looks so pathetic in it, hes played like 2 games this season? hes shot more commercials than made plays

Its starting to look like the steelers website with all these headlines with steeler pictures on them. I bet the steelers have nothing about the Ravens on their website. Its like BR.com is more concerned about Bens injury then the steelers themselves.

I never, ever cheer injuries to any player but it doesn't necessarily make me a hypocrite for being happy that Antonio Brown won't be streaking down the field with Cary Williams trailing behind him!

I just hope that Ed Reed's eyes don't pop out when Leftwich winds-up for this 1st pass attempt for the night.

Whos, playing who is not.

This Just in,

Pretty much the Whole RAVENS Defense is out from injury and the ones that are playing are either hurt or coming off injury and thats is the Sad Truth.

LOLOL, we all know exactly why we have so many players listed on the injury chart.

And Harbs. i don't blame you one bit.

Whoever is or is not playing will NOT diminish the degree of difficulty with trying to come out of this game with a victory. The Steelers are perennial winners for a reason and know how to win- one way or another. If anyone thinks that this will be any kind of a cakewalk (take off your rose, colored glasses)- you WILL be sadly mistaken. We WILL need our A game- from ALL involved ! GO RAVENS !

That's all very well, but STOP posting those Squealer picks!
Hope McPhee can get back full force by San Diego.

I had a sports hernia surgery and i would say 4 weeks untill he would be ready, but it will still be very sore to the rigors of football, so the Ravens should hope to get a first round bye and he'll be 100 % by then. If the Ravens want/need a run support safety look no further than Ray Rice's friend and former high school and Rutgers teammate Courtney Greene who was waived by the Jaguars and is still a free agent. A tough hard hitting safety that is great in run support and Ray's good friend since youth. Just a suggestion, Courtney Greene. I would LOVE to see those 2 playing together again!

This is the Game Flacco Must show everyone why hes a top 5 QB ,,although same as last week stick with the run game ,the Steelers secondary is awful so most stops will be off the Blitz ,we pick those up we will be fine ,i do not see the Steelers having a huge Day without Wallace and Brown in there ,and with Leftwich ,we just have to pressure keep it honest and over the top Safety help.

LOVE our injury report!
They forgot to mention Birk's vericose veins and Reed's bad hair day!
There WILL BE fines! :-)

It seems like both teams have major injuries to deal with. At least that kind-of puts us both on an even playing field. How great would it be to get road wins at Pittsburgh and San Diego? It will be tough, but I would be more than excited if we can it done!

Our stars injuries are all about fooling the Steelers front office, they're unsure what gameplay to approach with this sunday. That's just my 2 cents, Ed Reed/Suggs out they're thinking we're okay with passing. Ngata, Cody out? We can run... while of course this is just BS talk, I don't know for sure. Its just something that cross my mind, the Ravens front office trying to mess with the Steelers front office mindset of how they're going to play the Ravens.

when it said Smith at first I thought it was Torrey with another sports hernia I was like no Torrey no you cant be out