Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Byrne Identity: Heinz Field Is Like Thunderdome

49 posts in this topic

When men get to fighting, it happens here. Two teams enter and one team leaves.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Byrne-Identity-Heinz-Field-Is-Like-Thunderdome/e3f87198-aa7f-467f-bf20-a6661b0e4f95]View the full article[/url]

Last years game at Heinz field was so sweet...Probably one of the top 5 or 10 Ravens moments I'll remember forever. Hopefully the Ravens won't need a do or die drive at the end of the game to snatch up another W. Go RAVENS!!!

Watch out Pittsburgh, the blackbirds are flying in and flying out a victory. Oh, and we have your ex-QB that you released. So Watch out!

"(The Steelers) are going to establish the run. I think this is a good week to do that with the way Baltimore has struggled against it. - Warner

All we hear is how we struggle against the run. We have to dispel that line of thinking - starting RIGHT NOW.

The D must come up big against the run and force Leftwich to throw. The O may have to pass to establish the run. It's imperative that the O starts fast thus ensuring that the Steelers are forced into playing catch up by relying on said passing game.

Like Thunderdome ... until Flacco hits his receiver for a game winning TD in the final moments of the game (as I personally witnessed 2 years ago and as we did there again last year)

... then it is like Church on a Sunday morning.

Can't wait to see all the sad faces on TV as we are crushing the Steelers, one TD at a time.

Prediction:
Ray Rice 3 TD's, 130 yds & obvious game MVP

Ravens front page is covered in mustard and burnt hotdogs, best thing about the cookout was the purple kool-aid. #Midday humor...

Heinz field, where you get one hand towel and no toilet paper, where they talk about ketchup but produce nothing but mustard.

As often as we play there and as many times as we've won, I don't think Heinz Field enviornment really messes with the Ravens like it may other teams.

It's time again... to put those Steelers in their place.... the basement.

TIME TO CLOSE THE DOOR..

Go Ravens !