Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JO_75

Week 11 Discussion (Other Games)

659 posts in this topic

Week 11 of the NFL Season is here. Since the Ravens-Steelers game isn't until Sunday Night, I imagine we all will be here until then. It all kicks off in Buffalo as the Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Thursday Night Football. The Dolphins look to stay in playoff contention while the Bills look to spoil the Dolphins chances of a wild card. Other key games this week:

- Chargers vs Broncos

- Colts vs Patriots

- Bears vs 49ers (Potentially a NFC Championship preview)

AFC North:

Browns vs Cowboys

Bengals vs Chiefs

as bad as this sounds i want the chargers to beat denver; can't see indy beating brady at home; jags are a laugh so ha ha ha for their chances... and the other games don't bear any importance to us... we win sunday night (early morning in uk lol) and all will be fine in the world for another week

Tonight's game makes me realize Thursday Night Football every week was a bad idea. I liked how it was the past couple years where Thanksgiving kicked off NFL Network games, and at least teams had to earn a spot in prime time by performing well. Now with Thursday Night Football every week, teams who didn't deserve to be in prime time are in it and we are getting some horrible games.

A Dolphins turnover. I hate Mike Mayock every week, I have no idea why he is talking about a completed catch when it's clear it is a catch and fumble.

Holy crap, did it really take that long to see something so obvious??? We need younger refs with better eyes.

Yawn... please let this game end soon. So boring, Bills lead 19 to 7 in the fourth quarter.

That's game. Ryan Tannehill throws an interception to seal the deal for the Bills. Bills will win 19 to 14.

[quote name='horus13corvineus' timestamp='1353012360' post='1219894']
as bad as this sounds i want the chargers to beat denver; [b]can't see indy beating brady at home;[/b] jags are a laugh so ha ha ha for their chances... and the other games don't bear any importance to us... we win sunday night (early morning in uk lol) and all will be fine in the world for another week
[/quote]

Oddly, I have the Colts over the Patriots as my upset of the Week.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1353041317' post='1220116']
[/quote]
Same Here, It will be a good week if we win, the Pats lose, and The Texans lose

games like this one and the one last week are proof that thursday football every week is a mistake. the matchups are terrible and nobody is watching them. also i'm not sleeping on the colts, reggie wayne is a man possessed this season and the pats defense is pretty terrible.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1353041609' post='1220119']
Same Here, It will be a good week if we win, the Pats lose, and The Texans lose
[/quote]everything seemed reasonable until you got to the texans losing. From what i have seen of this jags team their game could be the worst blowout of the season

[quote name='wikle' timestamp='1353041933' post='1220124']
everything seemed reasonable until you got to the texans losing. From what i have seen of this jags team their game could be the worst blowout of the season
[/quote]
On Any Given Sunday lol

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1353042302' post='1220126']
On Any Given Sunday lol
[/quote]

True but like I said, the Jaguars are battling hard for the top quarterback in the draft. Yet they refuse to win like the Chiefs!

Michael Vick ruled out for Sunday's game against the Redskins, Nick Foles to start against Redskins.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1353041317' post='1220116']

[/quote]

And you're dead last in the pick em league, lol. :P

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1353095520' post='1220424']
And you're dead last in the pick em league, lol. :P
[/quote]

Not my fault, The NFL is in a Twilight Zone. I blame that.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1353099605' post='1220478']

Not my fault, [b]The NFL is in a Twilight Zone[/b]. I blame that.
[/quote]

Not again.... lol

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1353259843' post='1221400']
What all games you going to be watching today?
[/quote]
Whatever's on. I'm hoping I can find GB/Det.

[quote name='RavensAllTheWay' timestamp='1353260063' post='1221404']
Anyone have Chiefs over Bengals? I have Cincy, but I'm still hoping KC pulls out the upset...lol.
[/quote]

I can't see it though it would be nice.

I don't know why but I have a funny feeling Cleveland may be able to pull off the upset against the Cowboys.

I'm watching Cowboys-Browns but will switch over to Tampa-Carolina on occasion. I'm glad I have Sunday Ticket, CBS is showing Paid Programming from 1-4 while FOX is showing Tampa-Carolina and no game is on CBS where I'm at until Colts-Patriots at 4:25pm.