26 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,308 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

The game will be different without Ray Lewis, Ben Roethlisberger and Hines Ward.

View the full article

#2 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Go Ravens!!! :)

#3 EvilWayz

EvilWayz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

It doesn't matter who's in or who's out, the Ravens will approach this game like they every starter on the field and the same for the Steelers. I just want us to go in there and come out with the W.

I already see that we will not get any credit if and when we do go in and win this game. We don't get any respect from anybody in the media. Stephen A. Smith picked us to go to the Superbowl this year, I was estatic to see that someone from the media was riding with us this year and big name someone at that.
Then we lost Ray, Webb, and have couple of other guys and he meaning Stephen A. Smith, said that he has changed his pick after that. He went on to say that we were not even a team worth talkinig about, becaues he went on to say, after he said all the negative things he could say about the Baltimore Ravens, back to the real teams in the AFC.

So with Big Ben out, troy out possibly, and whoever else is missing on that team, they are going to say that we did it because Big Ben wasn't there, that goes for everyone from Skip Bayless, Stephen A. Smith, Heath Evans and plenty of other people. So with that I say that this team has been disrespected long ENOUGH and I think that its high time we started Demandind and taking our respect and making these people look flat out stupid and dumb. Man no one guives us a fair shot.

They talk about our QB like he's nothing and he's acccomplished alot since he's been with this team, but that doesn't matter. You dont ever hear them say nothing about Colt McCoy, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Hasselbeck, Cam Newton, Sam Bradford, I mean all these guys will not make the playoffs this year and years to come. Joe has been to the playoffs since hes beem a NFL QB. So with that I say Lets Go Ravens!!!!! Ball So Hard!!!!!!

#4 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,883 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Jimmy Smith had succeccful groin surgery, and is expected to be back before end of the season

#5 riseNConquer81

riseNConquer81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

With Leftwich starting and Webb and Jimmy Smith out, it wont be a true preview, but im actually looking forward to seeing what essentially amounts to the next generation of the rivalry go at it on their own for the first time.

#6 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

they know that SUGGS is coming! THats for sure!

#7 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Ahhh but we WILL get credit @evilways,
We'll be 8 & 2 and 2 games up on Pitt! :-)

#8 ravenstonyd

ravenstonyd

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Ben,Ray,and Ladarius get well soon and God Bless GO RAVENS and COME ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

#9 StrongSideRavens

StrongSideRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

It's a shame big ben won't be able to play but i wouldnt want him playing injured either for his own good. In the words of SIZZLE "We're gonna get the respect deserve, or we're gonna take it by force"

#10 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Im feeling the tingles already

#11 jravens13

jravens13

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

This is just the beginning of our season! Look at the remainder of our schedule. We have tough game after tough game against several potential playoff teams. It's time to for everyone step up and get into playoff mode. Lead with running game, and take what the defense gives you. When the weather starts to get ugly is when we start to get stronger. I can't wait to see how the rest of this season plays out!!!

#12 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

I am giving punches on the air already since last sunday lol

#13 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

The NFL is definitely a MUCH better place without Wines Hard on the field. But unfortunately we have to see his stupid face on NBC.

#14 Ravenmatic

Ravenmatic

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Ravens objectives for the season: 1. Win the super bowl 2. Thrash Pittsburgh twice

#15 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

It will definitely be a different look and field but the same things are on the line: supremeacy, bragging rights, steps toward a division title.

#16 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Sunday can not get here fast enough!

#17 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Three more game to sweep the division . I do not miss hines ward and hate that he is now a sports commentator

#18 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Ben Hines Ward Troy Big Ben and Baltimores own Ray Lewis will all be missed, but you can bet your house Mr. Ray will be back sometime in the near future.Ben will be back Troy I am not sure.But I really wanted all but Ward to play but Ward is retired.no matter we should blow them out or shut them out

#19 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

lol Ben Roethlisbergers bloody nose ha ha ha thats hilarious

#20 NorwayLovesRavens

NorwayLovesRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Garrett Downing, why do I always feel like you are writing for the opposing team when I read your stories? I can't put my finger on it, but it's just wierd ... you know, like there are two pictures above of Steelers guys to one Raven (all-be-it Ray Lewis). It's almost like a negative vibe or something ... can't explain it, but just wierd!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users