Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Three Ravens Lead Pro Bowl Voting

12 posts in this topic

Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata and Jacoby Jones currently lead the voting for their respective positions.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Three-Ravens-Lead-Pro-Bowl-Voting/507601e4-9c76-4f1c-84c1-c16460d483d2]View the full article[/url]

Forgive my ignorance, but why is it that not every player is up for voting? I sorted by team (Ravens, clearly) and in a few categories, I only had one Ravens, like TE. Is it determined by starts or stats or something?

Let's get Flacco,Rice,Leach,Birk,Yanda,Oher,Osemele,Williams,T.Smith,Boldin,Pitta,Dickson,J.Jones,
Ngata,A.Jones,P.McPhee,Kematuo,Cody,McClain,Ellerbe,Suggs,Upshaw,C.Williams,J.Smith,Reed,
Pollard,Tuckers,S.Koch all to The Pro Bowl!!!!!!!And, Then hope that all of them don't get to played in The Pro Bowl because we will be in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice should be there. The only reason he isn't is because his stats aren't great because we have been limiting his touches.

Make your Picks For this years NFL Pro Bowl Right Here... Vote as much as you Like for All Positions on Offense and Defense

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

I love Haloti, but this just shows how silly the Pro Bowl is. He's been playing injured all season and quite clearly hasn't been the most dominant in his position.

I love the Jacoby Jones signing. He's fast and fearless on the returns and he's starting to burn defensive backs on the deep route. Who could ask for anything more from a third receiver?