Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Eisenberg: Steelers Under More Pressure To Win

95 posts in this topic

Victory is colossally important to both, but Baltimore can afford to lose and Pittsburgh can't.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Steelers-Under-More-Pressure-To-Win-/13c3cb86-987c-40c0-b6de-413ab155b39e]View the full article[/url]

we got our broom I don't care who is injured we have had so many injuries it is unreal and we are still winning. Usually i like his articles this time not so much . sorry the ravens must win to sweep the division I could care less if the steelers lose every game from now til 2090. we have to handle the division. I don't think its going to be easy but we got this . Eisenberg do you really think that if flacco got hurt they would take it easy on us ,,, they would shove that football down our throats and enjoy every minute of it . lets GO Ravens

They can be amped up all they want but Leftwich is not going to get the better of us. When was the last time he even played in a game before Monday night?

I disagree. I think games where there is "Crushing Pressure" are the games we perform best in. Week 1 last year, against the Pat playoffs. Games with no pressure like Jags last year, KC this year are games where we blow it. That would explain our great record after a lose.

OUT
1. ben

Doubtful
1. Polomalu
2. Mendenhall

probable
1. anotonio brown
2. Ryan clark

limited
1. Hampton
2. Dwyer

The sqeelers keep crying about all of their injuries.
OUT
1. Ray Lewis
2. L webb

Doubtful
1. Jimmy Smith
2. Ed Reed

Probable
1. Ngata
2. bobbie Wlliams

limited
1. Suggs
2. KO

We have as many injuries and to even bigger names! I agree that have some injuries but no worse then our situation

I dont want to hear any crying that they lost due to injuries from the media!

Division losses are never something you can afford. Anytime we play the Brownies, Bungles, or Stealers it should be a "must win" game for this team.

Gosh! So I have to listen to Cris Colinsworth point out all the calls that should have gone against the Ravens... and how all the bad calls that favor the Steelers have some slight element of merit to them thus exonerating the officials of any wrongdoing. I just wish they would bring someone else in to comment on this Sunday Night Football game. The beef with the Ravens is incomprehensible... it's not like the Ravens were around when he was playing (or not playing come to think of it).

If Leftwich starts, he can still shred our defense if we dont get pressure.. And the way we play so soft on coverage. Our defense is still very bad.

Ben in the MVP conversation? Well, I expect Joe Flacco to be in that conversation. The Steelers have literally 10 more passing yards than the Ravens. Joe is going to carry this team to the super bowl and win it!

Let's go. It doesn't matter who's behind center. They got 60 minutes of discomfort to look forward to. Let's go play hard, fast and most importantly smart and aggressive.

If the Ravens cannot prepare like there is no tomorrow for Sunday night's game, I will be sorely disappointed. As much as the Steelers need to win that game, we need it more. Sorry Eisenberg, home court advantage is something I won't count on when playing the Steelers. We need to beat them at Heinz field and then pummel them in ours! There is no letting up and giving them hope...

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, November 14, 2012 - Whew! · Report post

[quote name='Valid1' timestamp='1352840847' post='1218351']
Colinsworth doesn't hate Baltimore, he's just a very bad commentator.
[/quote]

He does.Earlier this season he was mentioning about how Nakamura brought his "Ravens attitude" with him to the Panthers when he was involved in a scuffle. Seriously? what was the need to talk about the Ravens when we weren't even playing. I bet this guy pleasures himself every night dreaming of a Ravens loss to the Steelers...

"and the Steelers stomp the Ravens in M&T Bank "
"Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!!! Ahhhh!!!!...Damn! now I need to change my panties"

Not to worry Little Ben is the NFL's biggest drama queen. He will be there so he can be the hero and lead his team to victory under dire circumstances. He is always hurt and is always questionable, what's new??

We have to listen to that tool Gruden all night. Go on and on about how great this man with questionable character is, how strong and brave and dedicated, Blah, Blah

He runs faster, throws further, jumps higher and does it all while near death.

Give me a second while I go hurl...

I agree with "ellicottraven" we need to put the Pittsburg Squeakers out of their mind and go 2 games up on them, Ravens put the pedal down on the raiders, and I think we need to keep it down for here on out.. Time to send the NFL notice that we are here and we are for real!!

A win in Pittsburgh would be too sweet, not to mention put us in great position with the way the schedule unfolds from here on out. Get it done Ravens!