Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ben Roethlisberger Has Sprained Shoulder, Questionable vs. Ravens

52 posts in this topic

Ravens players wouldn't be surprised to see Ben Roethlisberger suit up Sunday’s showdown.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ben-Roethlisberger-Has-Sprained-Shoulder-Questionable-vs-Ravens/ab00896b-00e6-4570-b43a-80b0a1cb4fe3]View the full article[/url]

I foreseent it!! Shoulder injuries linger until you go under the knife and get them fixed no ifs ands or buts.

He'll be extremely sore for about a week, But after that you have to deal with joint instability, clicking and cracking, and tightness

He'll be REALLy lucky to make it back by our second game.

Ravens just got a little bit of luck

Way to go Mink! When you show them squeelers on the Site, let them colors be going in the Dirt! Lol! Sorry for that outburst back to the subject! "I want big jen to play"! Now my squeeler friends have an Excuse! And, the Ravens "Can Not" I repeat "Can Not" win by 3pts like they did the last time big jen didnt play! Krueger "Saved" Us! 40pts with a Jacoby dance would be "NICE"!

Whoever is under center for the Steelers on Sunday will have a difficult time being successful. It's division football. Against the division leader. Who swept them last year. The Ravens will play whoever is out there in a Steelers' uniform as tough as they can.

i had a sprained shoulder once and it took a good 3 weeks for it to almost feel normal again but than again i didnt have the medical staff and rehab that ben will have on a daily basis. hope he misses the game because we could use some help with how inconsistent this team has been. do not overlook leftwich, his team will rally around him at home plus he will take all the 1st team snaps as well and feel more comfortable. if we play the way we did against the raiders than we can beat every team. go ravens!!

this game will not be easy to win, no matter who is under center. divisional football in november is never easy, so we just need to do enough to get it done. i dont care if we win 2-0, so long as we get the W.

I believe B Pollard is right, I'm not counting him out eighter because he was injured last year even in the play-offs, he's not going to let that stop him unless tomlin says he can't

I was really hoping he would be fine to play so that I could see him get smashed by Sizzle and Upshaw the way he got drilled by Hali and Houston... Oh well there is always the game at the bank in three weeks.

It doesnt matter who lines up under center, our defense needs to play its best game of the season. It needs to not give up so many yards

Ben is Questionable... with an SC shoulder Sprain, a Serious injury to his throwing Arm..

The thing is, Like Media Outlets are saying Squeelers have a history of keeping it close to the vest with Injuries.. And The Real Injury Report is not Final until Friday.. and which they will still Probably Post him as Game Time Decision...

But Trent Dilfer who had 11 Shoulder Sprains Described it best, Shoulder sprains are a Long term Injury if you don't Recover and take the time off needed... even somebody tough like Ben who plays through everything Left the Building and went straight to the Hospital in a Sling.. that should tell you all you need to know

So I would Say Prepare for Ben, But Expect Byron Leftwich....

Because.. the questionable term is the Squeelers trying to keep the idea that Ben will play in our mind...
But all reports say the injury is minimum 2-3 weeks

I gotta say, I've got a lot of respect for Tomlin. He treats the media like they owe him something, and he only answers what he wants to answer. If we didn't have Harbs, the next guy I'd want is Tomlin.

It is a set-up......I noticed NOTHING out of the ordinary with the hit he took. Whether he is in or not- the game will be tough- as it usually is !
Regardless who is in there- WE MUST BRING HEAT and of course stop the run ! MUST.

JUST BEAT PITTSBURGH. GO RAVENS !

One of the problems of having a 22nd ranked defense is that no one fears you. Leftwich should be shaking in his cleats thinking about going against our D but he won't. He will be a very confident opponent and if our D lets up just a little bit because Roethlisberger is not in there, they (and we) will be sorry.

He'll play the injury up all week, then show up Sunday night claiming to play through the pain and appear the big hero.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The guy is a drama queen.