Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] AFC North and NFL Roundup: Week of Nov. 12-16

11 posts in this topic

We'll round up the biggest stories from AFC North enemy territory each day. We'll also bring you any NFL national news and updates on former Ravens, if there's something to pass along.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/AFC-North-and-NFL-Roundup-Week-of-Nov-12-16/cbcac309-5fcc-43fc-8d36-146a3a6e0843]View the full article[/url]

Te Texans looked good and I beleive that on a dry field... they would have beaten the Bears much worse! I think that we will be seeing them in the Playoffs... where we can exact our revenge and move to the big game!

@steelcity...disagree. Schaub wasn't really sharp at all. I think had the bears not had two of those turnovers which could have been due to slick balls....it's a different ball game. Up until Cutler went out..then it was over. Campbell was extremely timid.

[quote name='Briana4HTexans' timestamp='1352851926' post='1218501']
see ya in the playoffs...at Reliant! it ain't gonna be pretty either after Bulls on Parade do their thing! GOOO TEXANS
[/quote]How sad that you are so insecure and have to start trolling months before the playoffs even start. Maybe get a hobby ROFLMAO .

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 2, November 19, 2012 - trolling · Report post

[quote name='redravenfan' timestamp='1353245152' post='1221252']
How sad that you are so insecure and have to start trolling months before the playoffs even start. Maybe get a hobby ROFLMAO .
[/quote]