Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malkavian Raven

My being absent & signature issues...

22 posts in this topic

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Hey all,[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I guess it's been what, a month? Feels like a year. Anyway, just been having some health issues -- nothing to be too concerned with. Just tired.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Anyway, I did get a few PMs from folks about their signature images no longer working. First, I have always asked people to back their images up on their own database or file sharing site. Secondly, my Dropbox account which I put all the signature images onto has either been hacked or is experiencing some 'glitches'. So, the images are no longer there nor do I have them saved on my computer. (Sorry) If it makes you feel any better, I have lost plenty of work files as well.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]When I start feeling better, I will get back to making signature images.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Great win today![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Take it easy![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Malk[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1352686632' post='1216320']
Thanks guys. Will do.
[/quote]
Feel better man, Marshall must have gave you a disease of sorts.....
What youve missed in the last month

"OMG, OMG, OMG, we are done, huge loss"
"Damnit Cary" (obviously done by me)
"You described it as catastrophic, you will lose your next seven" (Skip Bayless, the most idiotic man on ESPN)
Oh and my personal favorite,
Bench Flacco, trade for Geno Smith.....

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1352686883' post='1216325']
Feel better man, Marshall must have gave you a disease of sorts.....
What youve missed in the last month

"OMG, OMG, OMG, we are done, huge loss"
"Damnit Cary" (obviously done by me)
"You described it as catastrophic, you will lose your next seven" (Skip Bayless, the most idiotic man on ESPN)
Oh and my personal favorite,
Bench Flacco, trade for Geno Smith.....
[/quote]

Oh... so... not much then? (LOL) Same ol', same ol'. I expected the Texans loss though.

As for Marshall -- my Ravens littered fantasy team earned me 108-points this week. Marshall -- 57-points. Suck it, nerd. (LOL)

Thanks for the synopsis!

~ Malk
Geno Smith -- dear lord...

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1352685397' post='1216285']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Hey all,[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I guess it's been what, a month? Feels like a year. Anyway, just been having some health issues -- nothing to be too concerned with. Just tired.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Anyway, I did get a few PMs from folks about their signature images no longer working. First, I have always asked people to back their images up on their own database or file sharing site. Secondly, my Dropbox account which I put all the signature images onto has either been hacked or is experiencing some 'glitches'. So, the images are no longer there nor do I have them saved on my computer. (Sorry) If it makes you feel any better, I have lost plenty of work files as well.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]When I start feeling better, I will get back to making signature images.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Great win today![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Take it easy![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Malk[/i][/font]
[/quote]

Get better. Miss reading your posts.

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1352687205' post='1216330']
Oh... so... not much then? (LOL) Same ol', same ol'. I expected the Texans loss though.

As for Marshall -- my Ravens littered fantasy team earned me 108-points this week. Marshall -- 57-points. Suck it, nerd. (LOL)

Thanks for the synopsis!

~ Malk
Geno Smith -- dear lord...
[/quote]
Yep, Fly's been missing this past week too. If I was leading in posts yesterday, then something is going on (Marshall, 57 lololololol, Rice prob got most of those, just saying). I am trying to trade for the guy as well.
As for Geno Smith (I send in a hell fire missle to silence those trolls)
Same old, same old.

I was starting to get worried! Glad you're okay. When someone as healthy as you gets sick for this long it's cause for concern.

Welcome back...you know, this always makes me feel better

[url="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsay-P/208675332513137?sk=photos_stream"]http://www.facebook....k=photos_stream[/url]

Yay, Raven has conquered the insidious Lord of Malkavia! Glad to see you've recovered from your fight. May your good health never waiver! :banana1:

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Berad, <3, Irr, Ngata Chance, Display, Tre, Mili, Mt. Crushmore, Pirate, The Raven, Mod 6, Blood, Poe, MissK and my neighbor to the south, INRavensgirl --[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]-- truly, thanks to all of you for your love and support. For a full-time dad who seldom goes anywhere, it's nice to have friends of any kind to stand behind you and make you feel appreciated. I've said before, the Ravens community here is the best in the league, a lot of that is cause of folks such as yourselves.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Irr: Just want to assure you that none of this is Marshall's fault, or at least I don't think it is. We'll have to postpone the facial reconstruction in the meantime.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Mod6: Aside from my annual screenings for insurance at work, this is the first time I've been to the doctor in probably 5-years. Not sure what it is with me, but when I get sick -- I get real sick. Last time I had pleuresy.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Blood: Lindsay P. could make anybody feel better. I wish she was one of my nurses. ;)[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Thanks again... and again and again and again and again... Come on baby, lets do it again![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Malkavian Raven[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]La-la-bamba...[/i][/font]

[quote name='Malkavian Raven' timestamp='1352771439' post='1217152']
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]Irr: Just want to assure you that none of this is Marshall's fault, or at least I don't think it is. We'll have to postpone the facial reconstruction in the meantime.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]~ Malkavian Raven[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]La-la-bamba...[/i][/font]
[/quote]
Lol, understood. I have the nuke ready just in case (the defense department out here in SF is horrible).
Too much? The defense is still horrible I can go back...... [size=1]JK[/size]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I thought I owed it to everyone for their support to let you know that yesterday afternoon, I received a call from my homeopathic doctor and all is going to be well with me. One minor issue and two slightly major issues caused by the minor one. All of it will be cleared up in a month or so, and life can return to normal. Nothing a few meds and a little bit of surgery won't fix.

Thanks again for love & support, friends.

~ Malkavian Raven[/i][/font]