Ravens-Texans      Joe Flacco      Schedule   

Photo

[News] The Breakdown: Ravens’ Perfect Scenario Unfolded

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Eisenberg offers 5 gameday thoughts, including the Ravens’ real home-road disparity.

View the full article

#2 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,908 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

This team needed to crush someone.

^ Eisenberg...that statement was my favorite part of the entire article! lol!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 11 November 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#3 jive_1000

jive_1000

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

This win may get a small mention by the media that normally castigates this team. I'm sure they will say Oakland lost it, not that the Ravens won it.

#4 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

And crush we did!

#5 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

So, how about Cam Cameron and Dean Pees erry'body? They can do it! They can get it done! We just need to do this away from home. I'd say our play calling on offense was nice an unpredictable. Our defensive scheme worked well enough. Special teams lit it up. As a fan, I have nothing to complain about. Maybe a little worried against the Steelers next week. I think we can do it though. It's obviously possible, it's just a scary subject.

#6 raven5286

raven5286

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hey Oakland, you are not in the Black Hole anymore. This is the Ravens' Nest and just like a real black hole in space, you guys just got pulled in and there was no escape from these birds.

#7 asraul10

asraul10

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Finally we showed our true colors and repeated a delightful performance that is not Week 1 of the NFL. I was waiting for something like this all year. Let's go KC tomorrow night (I doubt they will win, but let's hope) and let us stay focused and carry this momentum to Heinz-Ugly-Arena and destroy Pitt. Biggest game of the year is next week. Let's go!!!!!!!!!

#8 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I am the only one that laught at this part? along with Torrey Smith, whom, ahem, they already know.

#9 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

The only two complanings that are the ed reed fail tackle but he is injury so its ok and the other td was kinda stupid but man 55 points we can only smile

#10 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

I know it's only 1 game but Ravens Nation needed this!

#11 Duke of Leon

Duke of Leon

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Ah we can only hope that the squealers will be the next team to be humiliated this way when the ravens come to visit. lol

#12 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

The Ravens did exactly what they needed to do,beat down an inferior opponent... not just win in convincing fashion,but in a way that showed they have the talent to get overcome adversity,by not playing at full strength,Ngata,and Smith did not play at all,Flacco got to sit out much of if not all of the 4th quarter,a lot of guys got to play,this bodes well for upcoming games,the defense stayed fresh and aggressive... a total team victory!

#13 Tyrone Jones

Tyrone Jones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

No mercy on Pittsburgh

#14 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

This win should do wonders with our confidence. After watching this I'm curious what Pittsburgh gameplan is going to be? I think Cam and Pees have put enough confusion out there to where we should be able to call a heck of a game in Pittsburgh.

#15 Jfravens

Jfravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

This game was the definition of Playing like a raven! Exellent game! no more comments

#16 Ravens_Flock

Ravens_Flock

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

That was a "poor display" by the Raiders. But it was nothing compared to the 48-3 pounding we put on Bret Favre and the Packers on MNF in 2005. Which, by the way, I do believe is still the biggest point disparity in MNF history.

I just wish we could put up 40 more often.

#17 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Yep, ALMOST a total team victory. Ed Reed stunk up the joint and I hate seeing a man getting paid the way he does but plays like a rookie these days.
I'm not buying into his injury and if he IS hurt, he shouldn't be on the field.
I am so done with Ed!
Week in and week out, he's just not what he used to be.
I think it's obvious that we have better talent behind him, let's get them out there.

#18 LowerSlowerDelawareRaven

LowerSlowerDelawareRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

it would be good to see another fake FG next week - they wont expect it 2 weeks in a row!!

#19 ReginaldColeman1

ReginaldColeman1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

I noticed a lot of jerseys on the line I haven't seen before. And this rotation worked out. That's Harb's and the line coaches credit. All the comments about KO and Courtney was great to hear. I get sick of hearing how such and such has done so well in his rookie year for some other team. Now put away Pitt away. The Giants are reeling. Peyton can't get the protection all season. Then take it to the NE P's. Onto Houston or whereever they play the big one. OK that's a bit far out. Yesterday was exciting but they won't all look that good. It was so good to c Dickson and Pitta perform. Torrey man is just doing what he does. It's almost a given he'll catch a distant star. As coaches like to say and we know Harbs ain't no different get moving, you know Pittsburgh isn't sitting around.

#20 92de52fence55

92de52fence55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

and we rested 2 of our starters on defense hope fully smith ngata and mcphee are in good health for the steelers this week thanks to the extra rest.