7 replies to this topic

#1 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Lately I have had some troubles logging in with facebook. I have a lot of different computers that I log in from, and I use both mozilla firefox and internet explorer. This began a week ago and I thought the problem was isolated to one computer at work but now I cannot log in at home either.

603060_10151508899441059_1219667063_n.jp

#2 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

It's happened to me too. Not through FB. just the normal login. I also have front page stuff from the Texans game.

#3 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Yeah I have been forum stranded lately. I get a message that says, "An error has occured, please try again later."

Only way that I am even on now is that the computer at my desk stays logged in. But my lab comp, front desk comp, and home comp wont let me log in.

I made another forum handle, but since it's new I couldn't post a new topic either. Luckily, I remembered that this comp keeps me logged in, but I am not sure for how long, or if I even want to remain logged in.

I can provide screenshots too, just not sure I remember how ;)

#4 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,753 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

It's happened to me too. Not through FB. just the normal login. I also have front page stuff from the Texans game.

The "old stuff" is probably a cache problem. Usually clearing your cache and deleting your temporary internet files will clear that up.

Lately I have had some troubles logging in with facebook. I have a lot of different computers that I log in from, and I use both mozilla firefox and internet explorer. This began a week ago and I thought the problem was isolated to one computer at work but now I cannot log in at home either.

Have you tried logging into the site directly rather than going through Facebook? What kind of message do you get?
15fqib6.jpg

#5 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yes please give me as much info as possible, I can PM you an email addy if you want. Screen shot hit crtl prntscrn and save it in paint and upload to yor email. I will forward it to Invision and the webmaster . There are know issues with Chrome and previously an android browser such as on the Kindle Fire.
68f2a8.jpg

#6 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

Have you tried logging into the site directly rather than going through Facebook? What kind of message do you get?

Actually that just worked for me, I have had trouble logging in normally ever since I linked my facebook account. But recovered the password and signed straight in. I did get screenshots though from both firefox and internet explorer and would happily email them.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Edited by Dudeman, 11 November 2012 - 03:04 AM.

#7 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

The "old stuff" is probably a cache problem. Usually clearing your cache and deleting your temporary internet files will clear that up.

I cleared my cache, logged out, deleted temp files...etc. Still the same thing. It may be a local issue, because I'm getting some certicicate errors...

#8 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Certificate errors for this site?
68f2a8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users