Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Terrell Suggs Excited To Play For Hometown Fans

21 posts in this topic

Suggs feels like a rookie again, playing his first game at M&T Bank Stadium since Jan. 15.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Excited-To-Play-For-Hometown-Fans/91262950-6a6f-472a-9d27-d1f022c43470]View the full article[/url]

Man I am so excited to see Sizzle Ball so hard at home. A homecoming game for the Kings of the AFC North! Send the women and children to bed and lets go hunting!

I'm sure Suggs is going to be our biggest weapon in the game. He's also very uplifting to the rest of our Defensive Unit. I hope he hits his stride and has a few sacks and maybe some TO's, too!!!!! It's that time again!!!!!

To all the Fans going tom.

You Guys better Make some serious Noise for Suggs.

Doesn't it feel like months since we had a Home game???

This is scary ...... why does it matter where they play? Maybe this hype is part of the reason the Ravens don't get up for away games. If I was coaching this team I would tell Suggs to keep this BS out of the press. By the way, was that Joe Thomas neutralizing Suggs last week against the Browns? And he is on a bad knee. Sorry Suggs, you are not the player you were 3 years ago.

Derrel,

You mean perennial Pro Bowler Joe Thomas? As in, one of if not the best LT in football? That Joe Thomas?

Exactly what were your expectations? A Pro Bowl LT with a bad knee playing against a Pro Bowl LB back in game two from a torn achilles.

What year has Suggs ever dominated Joe Thomas, even when healthy?