Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Former Terps Torrey Smith and Darrius Heyward-Bey Excited For First Matchup

16 posts in this topic

Wide receivers Torrey Smith and Darrius Heyward-Bey are still close friends.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Former-Terps-Torrey-Smith-and-Darrius-Heyward-Bey-Excited-For-First-Matchup/f6c2fa02-4a97-496b-9ada-3c5c7624bc0a]View the full article[/url]

Raiders front office love speed but sometimes when you have speed you gotta know how to use it when I saw Heyward-Bey on film his combine speed (4.30) didn't seem to translate on the field also I wanna add Torrey has more short area speed it seems like he's really quick. Im happy with Torrey :)

I've always felt that DHB went far too high in the draft but we got Torrey and I ain't complainin' !!!

Remember when Torrey dropped everything thrown at him in the abbreviated pre-season? I was thinking Travis "Clank" Taylor revisited! And, ya want to talk about character?

Man, has he been a superb draft pick!!!

I still think things worked out in our favor in the whole situation. DHB may have all the speed in the world, but I didn't think he had very good hands in college and I still don't think that he has very good hands.

DHB doesn't have consistent hands but still imagine if the Ravens drafted him and we had Torrey Smith dang would that be scary for defenses

I mean BOTH of those guys would be great! I bet we could polish up DHB some. Both of them as RAVENS would be mighty good! TERPS FOREVER!!!