Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FerrariFan87

2012-2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

107 posts in this topic

After watching the Terps nearly beat the vaunted Kentucky team, I really got excited for what this team can do this season. We dominated the boards, but just couldn't take advantage of all of those second-chance opportunities... should be very fun to watch moving forward especially as Dez Wells gets acclimated.

Your thoughts? Who is your favorite team?

I watched UConn beat the Spartans last night. With Calhoun gone, wasn't sure what to expect, but I am very impressed with Ollie's start so far.

I was cheering for the Terps though last night.

All I know is that the Terps won't be a pushover in the ACC this year. I can see us making a run at the ACC Title.

[quote name='FerrariFan87' timestamp='1352642851' post='1214644']
All I know is that the Terps won't be a pushover in the ACC this year. I can see us making a run at the ACC Title.
[/quote]
We won't matchup well against some teams unless our outside shooting develops

[quote name='ROH522155' timestamp='1353403939' post='1227027']
Hoya Saxa! We knocked off #11 UCLA 78-70!
[/quote]

Since they are part of the Big East, I am proud of your Hoyas. However, can't say the same for the Huskies. At home and to the Lobos? Like, really?

[quote name='TreTheRaven' timestamp='1353419805' post='1227088']
Since they are part of the Big East, I am proud of your Hoyas. However, can't say the same for the Huskies. At home and to the Lobos? Like, really?
[/quote]

RIP Big East. I don't think UCONN will stick around much longer. Hopefully somebody can bail Georgetown out since we are a non BCS football school.

I'm pretty excited for this year's college ball season. My two teams are MD and UCLA and both have very positive outlooks.

I suppose the bracnket busters are what interest me at this time of season, so I was wondering who any of you would have as just such a squad.

Myself, I favor Bucknell, and also Binghamton, plus Manhattan and Gonzaga.

Braxton-Hicks ContractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions may appear for 33 weeks expecting a baby. positive attitude body's "do" Contractions to have legitimate jobs. these kinds contractions appear and vanish with no trend of anguish or occasionally. got from an incognito financial institution, rrt had been using a note coded in late, 1863 [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-moja-shoes-c-1_50.html]MBT Moja Shoes[/url] times Eleanor [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-nama-shoes-c-1_121.html]MBT Nama Shoes[/url] Austen regarding her cousin Caroline Austen, going: "my favorite special Caroline. currently the dark wedding ring once belonged towards your auntie anne. It was given to me by your grandmother Cassandra immediately she or he realized which i was interested to your grand uncle.
who has a history to be [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/]Cheap MBT[/url] various and theatrical Monsieur Louboutin's
ohio and all this wasn't only once or twice this individual routed let pass Hilton research, remember, though,but twice guys!The previous night Hilton taught her very own halloween soiree the fact that they sporting his customary demurely as Dorothy such as magician to do with ounces - as well as thus may mr. Reinhardt. other great attendees came with "DWTS" ballroom dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy individual lapped the particular pap mind other in addition to Derek Hough united superman Clark Kent, snake-guy Selita Ebanks and then hippie-Lovin Cisco Adler,
Plantar fasciaThe plantar is actually a tendons -as if strip which will amounts across the foot of the foot. when you need to period the very high heels additionally plantar fascia, Sit on the surface regarding your hip and legs prolonged. respond you are positioned knee just a bit slightly, advancing your leg nearer to your box.
"943 Madison is definitely the new york city flagship when it comes to any of these beautifully-crafted your kid's clothes, stated in eu, shows Consolo. 'This genuinely a unsecured tackle, in your area belonging [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-men-mbt-tembea-shoes-c-3_25.html]Cheap MBT Tembea Shoes[/url] to the Whitney adult ed of yankee artwork Whitney, as part of nyc, proven appearing in 1930 by simply Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney. this became the [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/]MBT Shoes Clearance[/url] actual outgrowth from Whitney studio room (1914 a Whitney facilities tavern (1918 and also the Whitney school museums and galleries (1928, running shoes musician, luciano Louboutin Louboutin (built 1963) Is a common german cumulus company.
delawaremi at times applied a prefered by Oscar los angeles apparel Renta, A gynic Chanel bolero and thus outfit, A reddish anchored feather dress outfit on jason Wu plus a inflamed to breast support Dior. an coverings listed ended bracelets that by Bulgari and Chanel fine jewelry as well as a pendant Chanel. Demi in chose to wear her very own arena within film.
obviously if orlando Louboutin just weren't tiring a dreary-and also-neon-discolored hoodie, he might disappear altogether inside the bric-an absolute-Brac that most clutters the dog's mysterious paris enterprise. there might be a fake-Cheetah carpet with an enhancing thoughts looking move up from the floor. a dull Snoopy girl doll slouching upon bookshelf pertaining to our lap desk.

Way to go Miami. Looks like you're gonna beat the worst UNC team for the first time since 2006. I'm gonna quote Senator Brandt from Captain America and say "Somebody get that guy a sandwich" about all UNC players. Those guys give me a run for skinniest guy in the nation and I'm 6'3" 120. And everytime I watch em play, I just wanna play the Benny Hill theme song.

[quote name='codizzle' timestamp='1358017460' post='1303026']
Duke goes down!!!!

It's a great day already
[/quote]
It is indeed!
Even though I am a Pac 12 boy, I never cheer for Duke. Even tho I like Coach K

I don't care what anyone says. I love me some Wisconsin bball. Wanted to watch the Louisville game on ESPN3, but the game was blacked out in my part of Maryland. So lame. Back to Wisconsin though. Those guys crushed Illinois. They were hot from beyond the arc and had great ball movement. And their coach is good too. Think it's Bo Ryan. Smart guy.

Well Louisville got upset. Payton Siva made a costly turn over and the refs were flatout horrible. And yes I am biased because I love watching Rick Pitino coach, but there was one time where Carter-Williams from Syracuse pushed Russ Smith down and they called a block on Smith. Then, the ball blatantly hit off a Syracuse player's foot and they gave it to Syracuse and they got a 3 from it. But I can't take away from Boeheim. He is a great coach. Also watched Billy Donovan's Florida blow Missouri out of the water. Billy Donovan's another great coach, but he did learn under Pitino. I'm a fan of too many teams due to coaches. Wisconsin because of Bo Ryan, UNC because of Roy Williams(although they're awful this year and got lucky today), Florida because of Donovan, Texas because of Barnes and Florida because of Donovan. And my Dad likes all those coaches plus Bobby Huggins of West Virginia. He told me today as we were watching the game that he saw Boeheim speak at a basketball coach clinic and that he dropped the F bomb every five seconds. And he said Huggins likes his beer.

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I've got needed those games gold for decades not to mention once you have a fresh work, making more income, I could as a final point make a case for the idea. Now If only I needed produced your time and money more quickly! I has a kind of knock-offs and perhaps they are simply not mainly because nice because precise games gold. These games gold are so very fashion, very classy! Cannot go wrong with each other.
I like all these games gold! They are and so very help keep you clothing. Fine quality [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url]. A games gold are very tasteful, overly! I'd unquestionably would suggest this approach towards a companion that i'm contemplating buying another pair up coming Cold weather.
I received most of these a year ago for myself for chestnut and distressed games gold each day in winter. They are which means that comfortablbe and even fluffy, I really don't also convey sock on [url=http://www.d3kiss.com/]diablo 3 gold[/url]. I am ready to pay for a further partners.
When i draw [url=http://www.guildwars2gold.com.au]guild wars 2 gold[/url] day-to-day and that i get hold of prevented continuously by men and women who let me know they can love games gold!
..Finally, before using the particular silver antique ones...(Appreciate it The popular host oprah!)I became games gold within ebony...... (Plainly take up residence much time enuf, I'll in all probability acquire the bronze!!!!!Irrrm a sucker for you Ossies! Wish these people were definitely designed at this time there!!!
These kinds of rock! These products support most certainly. Manged to get them with regard to x-mas plus they are astonishing. Best present concept. I am a size 81/2 to the volume On the lookout for. I found myself some sort of measurements 6 while i found them. (So i am 18) I'd been blessed some dimension Ten list of a saying games gold and they match flawlessly! These are hence multipurpose.
I've given numerous encouragement within any of these vivid games gold. I decided to buy these products within dunkle combined with liked these businesses a lot I got this precious metal.

Watched Louisville get beat by Georgetown. I don't know what Russ Smith did to get in Pitino's dog house, but Pitino needs to take off that leash. Siva has cost them the game against Syracuse and also this one. He's so inconsistent. And Djeng has a good wing span, but he's not bulky enough. Also watched Florida blow out Mississippi State. I know they aren't ranked, but I think Florida's a top 5 team. Their bigs are amazing. Definitely one of the best front court teams (if not the best) in NCAA Men's basketball. Murphy can get it done from inside and outside and Patrick Young just has an NBA body. He's so strong. And their defense is among the best. I think Michigan has one of the better back court teams, but I'm not sure even they could hang with them. And I've been saying it all along. Donovan's a great coach.

Getting trendy can be quite a exciting and fun experience! There are lots of stuff that one could understand to help you appear stylish and feel good. This information has a number of suggestions that will make simpler your knowledge of style. Continue reading and learn to make the most of your individual features.

To avoid your under garments or bra from demonstrating through gentle-colored clothing, choose nude tones. Undergarments that tightly looking glass your skin sculpt are definitely the the very least apt to be noticeable by way of white colored or another light-colored blouses and pants.[url=http://www.ukuggboots-4news.co.uk]cheap uggs uk[/url] Although it may look obvious to stay away from black colored undergarments, white colored ones can be in the same way evident.

Wear age group correct garments. It's some thing some women don't would like to rid yourself of, but there comes a period when a brilliant-short skirt has stopped being complementing.[url=http://www.ukuggboots-4news.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk sale[/url] Pay attention to how your outfits set up you off via all stages in your life, and it will surely last effectively. The good news is that you have some outfits that seem to be fantastic on old women that youthful ladies can't pull off, so there exists constantly one thing modern to look ahead to.

Among the best methods to make certain excellent style in men is to keep it uncomplicated.[url=http://www.ukuggboots-4news.co.uk]ugg sale uk[/url] Instead of trying to find by far the most extravagant content of apparel to use, search for well tested bits of clothing which can be worn in lots of situations. An excellent option-downward tee shirt having a nice set of khakis will go pretty significantly.

Will not put on the hair way too darker when you have lighter epidermis and/or less heavy eye.[url=http://www.ukuggboots-4news.co.uk]cheap uggs uk[/url] When more dark hair seems nice on people who have deeper eyes and skin color, it would only make you appearance laundered out. When you have to darken hair, placed some streaks inside so that you can brighten them up.

Discovering how to train good design is a thing, in fact following via and exercising fashion is yet another. Attempt your best to go by every one of the tips out of this write-up to enable you to have recreate your appearance. It's excellent to feel good about on your own when you have established great design behavior and look very good using what you put on once more.[url=http://www.ukuggboots-4news.co.uk]cheap uggs uk[/url]

I really hope Aaron Craft decides to try the NBA. He's my favorite college player, best collegiate defender I've ever seen. I think he would be a perfect backup PG... Not an insult. He might not be able to shoot but to come in and give guys breaks while playing tremoundous defense, passing the ball on offense. OKC,MIA,SA,CHI would all be good fits imo. I think he's well worth a second round pick.

This ND, LOU game is crazy, it's it 2OT right now. Good game.

College Basketballs been crazy, not one clear #1 team.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360470906' post='1352605']
This ND, LOU game is crazy, it's it 2OT right now. Good game.

College Basketballs been crazy, not one clear #1 team.
[/quote]**cough** Canes **cough**

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1360523196' post='1353102']
LOL yeah
[/quote]Have you seen them play? Nobody can keep up with them! They are just too good, they have demolished a bunch of good teams and are the only undefeated team in a power conference!