29 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

ernell McPhee has been ruled out and Haloti Ngata is questionable.

View the full article

#2 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think Haloti Should rest .. I know he is really hurting. & When McPhee comes back i hope he comes back strong because 3 weeks off should be enough for his knee

#3 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Really that today is not sunday yet?

#4 4evermore23

4evermore23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Bout time we got a home game its been a month geez. I think ngata should rest we need em 4 the long haul we should blow the raiders out they are injured but they have speed at some positions like rb hes a 3rd stringer but very fast it looks like our run d is fixed i hope lets contain palmer and shut dwn the run game 20 carries for rice and we will win this game. I like upshaw hes improving every week

#5 ravens4life35

ravens4life35

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

well i guess we are just going to have to see what ravens team shows up in this game - are they going to be the team that passes the majority of the time? - or are they going to run the ball most of the time? - and we know how they do when they pass the ball most of the time and we know how they do when they run the ball most of the time - either way the offense needs improvement

#6 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

With our D-line, he'll still run for 100 yards.

#7 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Darn, a lot of injuries... Maybe Haloti should sit this Sunday, I would rather our players play when they are as close to 100% as possible. Can't wait for Pernell to get back on the field as well. We had the pleasure of him sneaking into a picture with myself and a few friends at Purple Evening this past Monday night!! So awesome!!!

#8 kduo

kduo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

It dont matter to the raiders, their only goal is "just win baby". hope we dont downplay play them

#9 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Sit Ngata..... let this pro-bowl dude get back to full health. let him sit for this week then we play the steelers.

#10 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Let them rest so they can hopefully be ready for them squeelers! Defense will "Stand Up" this Sunday!

#11 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I think Haloti Should rest .. I know he is really hurting. & When McPhee comes back i hope he comes back strong because 3 weeks off should be enough for his knee

Yeah, I agree. The perfect time and game to give Haloti an extra bye week. It's our easiest game of the sason (as much as we have "easy" games...) and we'll have a brutal stretch after that.

bio

#12 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Save alot of time and just tell us who is healthy.....the list would be shorter. Hope we can grab a win this week. The schedule is rough for quite awhile.

#13 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yeah, I agree. The perfect time and game to give Haloti an extra bye week. It's our easiest game of the season (as much as we have "easy" games...) and we'll have a brutal stretch after that.

bio

i understand your "as much as we have "easy" games statement but what have you seen from the Ravens previous game play so far that even made you mention the word "easy" at all?

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 09 November 2012 - 07:42 PM.

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#14 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,227 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

After knowing what we know about the injury report fiasco with the NFL, why do we have to even know who's playing and who's not? I can't tell why anyone is or is not on the injury report. Please only report the players not playing for sure on either side.

So in essence this article should have been 2 lines long. Who's not playing on the Ravens and who isn't on the Raiders! End of story...

#15 ravensfan160

ravensfan160

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Profootball talk has Ngata, Yanda, and Williams all listed as "out".

Raiders at Ravens

Running backs Mike Goodson (ankle) and Darren McFadden (ankle) are out, along with defensive tackle Richard Seymour (knee, hamstring) and cornerback Shawntae Spencer (foot). For the Ravens, defensive lineman Haloti Ngata (shoulder), guard Bobbie Williams (ankle), and guard Marshal Yanda (ankle) are out.

#16 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

im more concerned about the o-line then d-line i feel Arthur Jones and Cody at this point should be able to do a much better job then a 50% Nagta and a less then 50% Mcphee Being Oakland im not saying the Game will be easy ,but i am saying were at home ,if this were on the Road it may be a different story ,but we have that extra man in the stands ,so i say rest both of them we will def need them both in 2 weeks against pitt,Our o-line has been shuffling all year so what else is new lol ,i think Ray rice will be fine and Flacco yes i said it lol even Flacco will Have a good day because Oakland's secondary isn't the best.

#17 J.O.14

J.O.14

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

I just want us to get healthy, we were completely healthy before the Cowboys game basically, then boom. The bug hit us hard...we have to keep fighting, next man up. I wouldn't mind letting ngata rest, i know this isn't an easy game, but it's one of the easier ones we have left.

#18 NeilfromBarbados

NeilfromBarbados

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to hear about McPhee again this week. He was planning to do better, too. My countryman, Harewood, may get a start again... not sure why they took him out, but I'm not a coach. Ngata should rest. He'll be needed for the "Stealers", Chargers and both Manning brothers... cheeshhhhh! What at schedule down the stretch!

#19 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

I agree with everyone below. Sit out Ngata! We need you for the Steelers! Same with McPhee. I think we can win out if our healthy guys stay reasonably healthy and our unhealthy guys get some more rest.

#20 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I believe that Deangelo Tyson and Bryan Hall can fill in for Ngata for one game. Because boy want we need them next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users