Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Lewis Back In The Building

52 posts in this topic

Linebacker Ray Lewis greeted teammates on the practice field Friday morning.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Back-In-The-Building/0be06531-9c73-4ea6-bf59-2ab7e083687b]View the full article[/url]

How the hell could anyone criticize someone for saying that having Ray on the sidelines could help our D out a lot? No offense to the "great" Mr. Dean Pees, but Ray Lewis is a HOFer. Pees will likely never be. And I'm willing to lay my bets that Ray has forgotten more about GOOD defense than Pees will ever know. Just saying. It's Ray Lewis.

Replace Pees with Ray lewis and even if he comes back it still wont matter he calls the defense formations anyways ,not sure this has ever been done ,but if not Ray Lewis is the only guy i can see do it call plays by headset on the field the formations he sees and i will guarantee we get better ,Pees meanwhile can sit in the booth upstairs and send down gatorade to all the players and watch how football should be played before heading out to coach High school Football next year.

Come thanks giving, Ray will be out there feeding hungry people. Putting a few $ in some poor mother's hand. He's not a God. But he fears God... And one of the best LB's that Baltimore has ever had.

When I was hungry, you fed me. And when I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink.
You not only talk the talk. But you walk the walk%u2026

Hail 2 the King!

Champions are forged in the fire of adversity.
our best players are facing serious adversity this season (and as a result our team)

Suggs (came through it)
Ray (is pusing ahead)
ED (playing through it)
Ngata (Playing through it)
Webb (we be back stronger

The Ravens biggest fears all happened to them already this season and we are still 6-2
As this team gets healthy... I think we only get better and
the Lombardi Trophy will look good in BMORE!

[quote name='blindbat' timestamp='1352480997' post='1213935']
Ray Lewis is God
[/quote] :ravensquote: "[color=#4B0082][font=times new roman,times,serif][i]There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't [s]dress[/s] Hit like that." #Ravengers[/i][/font][/color]

That can be the moral boost we need. The general back with his troops. Sizzle back taking charge on the field. A team with broken up running backs coming to the Bank to get smacked. This could be a "get our Mojo back" week! Go Ravens!