Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Carson Palmer Has Strong Track Record Against Ravens

31 posts in this topic

Suggs vividly remembers getting torched by Palmer, who is coming off a four-TD performance.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Carson-Palmer-Has-Strong-Track-Record-Against-Ravens/71ec7204-6d9d-4db4-bcb8-ccb4c9dd934e]View the full article[/url]

Palmer, Roethlisberger, Brady, Manning: all that matters is he's on the other team and he needs to be dropped by the D every chance they get.

they need to dial up some pass rush this week Palmers been on a real hot streak lately and football is a game of momentum and he has allot of it

4 TDs, yes, but he also threw 3 INTs...

However, if we don't get pressure on Palmer, his WRs will have time to wreak havoc on our corners, and he'll pick us apart.

Zone and no pass rush does not mix but I hate this bend but don't break is bull crap. We will have to find some pass rush some way or is going to be a tough game.

I'm glad these guys are not underating Palmer. We just need for our defense to handle business. This will be a good test of how our new "DC in the booth" thing is going to work against a stout passing offense.

Arthur jones needs to step up as so does Paul Kruger these guys have been here long enough to be playing better than they are the time is now for them to start making plays to keep teams from double teaming Suggs.

I've been really hard on the Ravens this year. Perhaps unjustly. However, they BETTER BEAT THE RAIDERS!!!

McPhee needs to play. We need the best pass Rush we can get out their because if we have the pass rush we've had this season. He will completely pick us apart because Jimmy & Cary arent great Cover corners

Also, we need to be able to stop the run. Just because McFadden & Goodson may be out .. Taiwan Jones has explosiveness and we dont do well against the run. Even Felix Jones found success

woah everybody relax yes this is carson palmer but it is not the one of old he has been in a slump lately barely surviving as we saw agasint the falcons and in preseason so just relax we have the pass rush it just needs to be constant jimmy is improving like we saw sunday despite the pi and cary is also doing well so as long as everyone continues to improve from last week we can't loose its called being consetent something that palmer hasnt been since he arrived in okland

The Ravens haven't lost a home game
in how long???
RavensNation Fans will create a hostile
environment at M&T for the visiting team!
The Raiders think they are coming across
country to beat the Ravens in OUR house????

Sorry Ravens Nation ...
I just don't see that happening!!!

I think our guys are going to play Raven Football this weekend.
They've had a lot going on these past few weeks and I know a few of the players are feeling the heat.
They'll shine on Sunday and give us all faith that we can go all the way again!
GO RAVENS!!!

If this defense can get some confidence and this offense can play on the road like they do at home with the no-huddle we will be unstoppable and aslo with Jacoby Jones getting good field position on special teams.

if it wasnt for that lost to the steelers in 2010 in baltimore then the ravens couldve had like 25 straight home wins..guess who lost us that game? oh yea cam cameron

Palmer doesn't want to play us here any more. When he saw this game on the schedule he thought [you can't say that here].

People need to chill with the we ain't lost a home game in 2 years, streaks end I just hope the D can dominate like it used to. The way our D played in years past helped us build this streak a lot

That picture above show's how carson will be "HOLDING" the ball looking at Reeeeeeeeeeeed before "Sizzle" arrives to lower the "BOOM"!

[quote name='iluvpurple' timestamp='1352425852' post='1213608']
Never underestimate any opponent....
[/quote]
Does anyone not think that Palmer will be chucking the rock 60+ times this week? Just as iluvpurple said, we can't take this team lightly. Move the chains and get to the QB.

We need to make him pay for all that air. It would be great to get a pick six and maintain great field position. I see at least 2 picks......

INT's are usually game deciders/changers. I'm looking at the CORNERS as this games deciders. Our WR's have got to get good separation from the Oak. corners and get open over the middle. Meanwhile, our corners are going to decide the game as well. Will we get burned to the tune of 350 yards or ? Will we get several INT's to turn the game??? Tune in on Sunday!!!!!

Minimize Palmer by keeping him off the field. That means ball control and balance on offense. If Pierce finally gets more than just a few carries, it can be done without overuse of Ray Rice, having him fresher for the Steeler and Charger games.

It's also time to give teams a dose of Bobby Rainey and I don't mean just sending him up the middle but also into passing route to get him into the open field. The passing game will open down field if we focus on getting first downs.

The much improved Raiders are going to be a real challenge. I've watched some of their games and they look to be very able to strike fast and hard. Keeping that in mind during preparation for the game will be critical for the Ravens.

Just beware! If our offense struggle to get 1st downs like last week we are dun! 30 minutes wow, thats a long time 2 not get a 1st down.

He can be treated like any other qb on any giving sunday picked and kept off the field, Let's get it done. Go Ravens!

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1352409475' post='1213443']
Pees has no idea what's he's doing, zero pass rush always zone.
[/quote]
the 2 dislikes you got were from Pees and Harbaugh