69 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,377 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Williams: I was worth more. Pitta wants the ball. When should Suggs run out tunnel?

View the full article

#2 relentless52

relentless52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

have si55le come out of the gate during the home game vs the steelers :) #bestmomentever

#3 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Like I said from the beginning: Baltimore takes care of their own. Cary may or may not get more. But, this one thing is for certain: He'll get the best offer from us. If he doesn't like it, he can, like Ray Lewis and the rest, go on the market. And there he will find just how much we love him. Go Ravens!!! :)

#4 Jasont505

Jasont505

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

I have been pleasantly surprised with Elerbe! I think if Ngata needs a week to rest up for the Steelers game than go for it.

#5 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

We've already got the Steelers' number. I told y'all that last year. And, I was right. Don't give them more credit than they deserve. They're playing great right now. But, we've got something going, too. Go Ravens!!! :)

#6 ibleedpurpleandblack

ibleedpurpleandblack

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Save the defense for the Steelers game, the crowd is much more hyped when the defense comes out than when the offense does, just isn't the same when Ray Ray doesn't :(

#7 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

I always have had big-time faith in Ellerbe, McPhee, and McClellan. No surprise here. Go Ravens!!! :)

#8 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Everyone will see how "DEEP" the Ravens really are! Dannelle Ellerbe is "Just a Tip of The Iceberg" and what he has will be "CONTAGIOUS" for the Remainder of the season! Just in time for "The General's" Return! "God Willing"!

#9 ibleedpurpleandblack

ibleedpurpleandblack

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Ahhhh, so even Pitta reiterates that the TE's need to be involved more in order to have the opportunity to make plays...so i guess that falls on the game plan called by the OC - go figure....(rolling eyes)

#10 Dwayne10000Watts

Dwayne10000Watts

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

As for the TEs, this is the run portion of the season. They may very well get their wish. Smash-mouth football time. No more airing-it-out. Go Ravens!!! :)

#11 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Me myself, I have been wondering the last couple of weeks when Pitta and Dickson will get more TDs their way. Guess Sunday will give us an answer.

#12 PurplePlague52

PurplePlague52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Rest Ngata this week so we have him full force against the Squealers

#13 bigdaddycompton

bigdaddycompton

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

I wish you get the ball more too Pitta, but you're not part of Cam's genius plan right now. As for Cary, those four interceptions still don't prove anything to me. You can get burnt all day long and then on one play come up with an interception. That's not good enough. Cary needs to be more consistent, play the ball, and stop playing the receivers twenty yards off.

#14 Jes

Jes

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

save the d for the steelers game! it has much more meaning. and i think the offense needs to hear their names called to get the confidence to roll over the raiders

#15 blackflock

blackflock

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Williams does not deserve 15 mil or more until he can prove to be consistent in defending the pass. Hey maybe leading the league in interceptions but I feel like he still gets consistently beat down the field at the same time. Causing turn overs can help but its no replacement for not letting them get first down after first down after playing off the receiver 10 yards literally giving them yards.

#16 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

We really need the defense to step up against the Raiders. They can score a lot of points. Of course, we need to rock the Roth in Squeelboys game too.

#17 black blood purple passion

black blood purple passion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

He's leading the AFC in catching poorly thrown balls...

#18 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Pitta was a top target early in the season because Jacoby Jones was on the field more. It spread the defense out, opening up the shorter routes that Pitta was running. The answer to our offense, and I'm not joking, is Jacoby Jones. Put him on the field more, and our offense will start to look more like it did at the beginning of the season. We looked good early BECAUSE Jones was on the field more. The last 4 games, we have been significantly less productive on offense, and the common denominator is Jacoby Jones: on the field a lot early in the season = great production, on the field less in the second part of the season = worse production.

#19 jhofstetter52

jhofstetter52

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Do defensive intros Dec. 2. It's my first Ravens home game and I'm flying out from Kansas City (where I've seen Sizzle & Company play three times already) for this one. A Sizzle intro would make that ticket worth every penny.

#20 CHARMCITY187

CHARMCITY187

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

LMAO come on what games are you guys watching. Williams is getting shredded every single game. He looked foolish 3 or 4 times last game against the Browns. Just so you guys know where all the yardage is coming from. Williams has well over 60 Tackles. On the Ravens stat page it say 44 but it has been like that since week 5. He gives about a 15yd cushion and they just throw short in front of him all the way down the field. So what if he has 4 INT's only 1 of them was because he was playing his position correctly. 3yrs. 15 million? That is ridiculous for someone that has no clue of the confines of the defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users