Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BloodRaven

Breaking News: Tim Tebows email was hacked (Joke)

13 posts in this topic

[b][size=5][color=#ff0000]Warning[/color]: Contains material not suitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised.[/size][/b]

[url="http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1107/grantland_tebowinbox_1152.jpg"]http://a.espncdn.com...winbox_1152.jpg[/url]

via www.grantland.com

Lmao. I liked Cutlers,Sanchez,Rex,Brady, Aziz,Cromartie & Norv Turners. Pretty hilarious

Sanchez's was the funniest to me. "do we got a game this week. If so what time--"

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1352340887' post='1213090']
Lmao. I liked Cutlers,Sanchez,Rex,Brady, Aziz,Cromartie & Norv Turners. Pretty hilarious

Sanchez's was the funniest to me. "do we got a game this week. If so what time--"
[/quote]
It had to be the upper left hand tab..... that made me lol the most. Sam Bradford was funny too.

First it was Quarterbacks on Facebook, now it's players' email being hacked. Guess it would be a different player each week lol.

What's next, Quarterbacks on Twitter?

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1352352421' post='1213135']
First it was Quarterbacks on Facebook, now it's players' email being hacked. Guess it would be a different player each week lol.

[/quote]
Ill get to it....... Oh Stafford.

[quote name='JO_75' timestamp='1352352421' post='1213135']

[/quote]

I saw this a few months earlier with Jeremy Lin (If I remember). It's a pretty funny concept, though.