Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Five Ravens Starters Sit Out Practice

22 posts in this topic

The Raiders are also dealing with injuries, as star running back Darren McFadden sat out practice.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-2/Five-Ravens-Starters-Sit-Out-Practice/ba00fe50-054e-48cb-993e-f8d7c43b4254]View the full article[/url]

I never like to hear about any of our guys on the injury list, especially anyone playing a huge role in our day to day gameplan.

Don't forget to put them on the injury report. Five players is 100 grands - a lot of money.

bio

[quote name='EpicRavensfan2!' timestamp='1352332552' post='1213046']
If yanda is out for the game..... we we're bad with our best blocker.
[/quote]

"[color=#555555][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(225, 227, 228)]Head Coach John Harbaugh said that they had MRIs and the ailments are nothing major.[/background][/size][/font][/color]"

Yanda played through a much more serious injury last season. So no worries, he'll play.

bio

I hope they all get rested! They're strong and can get through it! Go Ravens! And if Josh Bynes is hurt, maybe we should give Hamilton a try. He's viscious. But then again, everything that's not happening or happening is for a reason. He's just an exciting prospect I guess. I hope he doesn't turn out to be like Sergio Kindle. That's another guy that I hope for. He seems nice and dedicated, I hope he finds a solid place to be.

We're fine. We wouldn't know about the majority of these injuries if not for the new beef up the injury report mindset. Trust me. We won't even be able to tell the majority of these injuries exist. Go Ravens!!! :)

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1352334849' post='1213063']
Don't forget to put them on the injury report. Five players is 100 grands - a lot of money.

bio
[/quote]
The league office gets a little "out of control" sometimes, that was ridiculous!

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1352391134' post='1213242']
Darren McFadden being hurt shouldn't be considered "news".
[/quote]

This might be a record for the longest it's taken for him to get an injury.