5 replies to this topic

#1 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

I swear friends, i watched the Suggs video and the guy defends and stands tall for the Ravens. He is the back bone and the leader right now as i see it.Even when asked about the loss to houston ( hurts just thinking about it ). He stood tall, defended Flacco and the entire team.

When Suggs got that huge contract i was not happy and it has became my worst regret. The guy is more then a sack master, he is a true Raven i every aspect and i admire and am thankful that he is in Baltimore.

Way to go Suggs, Very nice to have you back my brother.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#2 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,971 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

I noticed this last year. He's there through thick and thin and doesn't make excuses. I would definitely say he's the face of the franchise now especially with Ray hurt. I think he's been waiting for this for a while and I think the role fits him now that he's also matured. He seems to have a good understanding of where the team is mentally and backs down from no one in the media without sugar coating anything.

#3 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

I swear friends, i watched the Suggs video and the guy defends and stands tall for the Ravens. He is the back bone and the leader right now as i see it.Even when asked about the loss to houston ( hurts just thinking about it ). He stood tall, defended Flacco and the entire team.

When Suggs got that huge contract i was not happy and it has became my worst regret. The guy is more then a sack master, he is a true Raven i every aspect and i admire and am thankful that he is in Baltimore.

Way to go Suggs, Very nice to have you back my brother.

Its Pretty Obvious Suggs is the Face of the Ravens now. Its the Passing of the guard, you could see it last yr.

#4 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Could think of no one any better. I never thought any sports athlete was dedicated to any one team anymore but Suggs seems to truly bleed purple and will defend any Raven. Gotta love that.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#5 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Suggs has been one of our best leaders for the last 2 years. Now, hes the general.

#6 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

No doubt that Suggs is the General right now and in charged of leading the defense to terrorize the opposing QBs....

When Ray and Webb are out for the season, I think the world of the Ravens nation is falling down, but when I heard Suggs is back and saw him playing like a champ against the Texans, I see some lights to greatness. Now, I feel more confident about our defense improvement with Suggs back.

Suggs is the face of the Ravens organization right now.....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users