72 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

If Ravens drafted tomorrow. Are you a homer? NFL replies to injury report criticism. Rankings.

View the full article

#2 OGPurple

OGPurple

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

"I hate to sound like a broken record, but who cares how impressive the victories have been?"

Mr. Vensel a lot of people should start caring especially since ugly wins don't win the superbowl... if no one "cares" that we don't look crisp, and dominate like we all know we have the potential to do, then we will continue to be "close" every year with no cigar. I know every Win won't be perfect but for ONCE this season I would love to sit at home or in the stands Sunday and watch us DESTROY a team on both sides of the ball... you know like we did the Steelers in the opener last year... But that "A win is a win" attitude does not demand excellence, it celebrates mediocrity, and who wouldn't expect the absolute best EVERY game? I know... they are called Redskins fans...

Edited by OGPurple, 07 November 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#3 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Good ol' Skip Bayless, always being himself....

#4 lwebb21

lwebb21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Suggs was right How does Baylis still have a job?

#5 Ravensfolyfe

Ravensfolyfe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Man i can't stand that dude!

#6 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

I am hoping for one game where I don't get stomach ulcers from being so anxious about every play. Can't we convincingly blow out a team for once? Sort of like what we did with Cincy in our opener?

#7 ksk316

ksk316

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

There's no smoke without fire. This was supposed to be the offense's year to step up.
We all know the defense would take a hit with the players we lost in the offseason and the injuries to Webb, Lewis, Ngata rubbed salt on our wounds. Part II didn't start of great and the past two games have uncharacteristically been boring. We need some passion on the offense. Some spark. Still waiting for it... The only good thing I see if we don't make the playoffs or exit early is firing Cam and Pees.

#8 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

I must admit that it's brutal watching the Ravens play the last couple of games because we never know how it will end. The bottom line is that we are 6 and 2 not 2 and 6. A few plays on either side of the balls may have reversed our fate but we still won. The only game where we looked over-matched was against the Texans. Don't worry, we will be biting our nails until the final game. Welcome to Ravens football.

#9 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,498 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

Instead of bashing the purple and black with the way they’ve won, Elliot Harrison believes the Ravens have shown resilience with huge injuries and still maintaining a 6-2 record.

Big thumbs up to that. We haven't just had the huge injuries to deal with, there's been a free agency drain on our talent for years.
10wmids.jpg

#10 crabby

crabby

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Those who criticize us cant have it both ways. We are 6-2. It's your awful defense, no it's Flacco, no it's.....Both the defense and offense can not be bad at the same time and be 6-2.

#11 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

Like Suggs said, Flacco has taken the bull by the horns. He has put us in position to make the playoffs again. Let's rally behind our QB folks.

Edited by CapoRocky, 07 November 2012 - 10:54 AM.

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

#12 IdahoRaven

IdahoRaven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I'd almost forgotten how much I love to hear Suggs knock Bayless down a few notches. Glad to have you back Sizzle!

#13 jennifer52

jennifer52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Thank you Sizzle for doing what us Ravens fans want to do.

#14 1 + 1 = 2

1 + 1 = 2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

skip has a job because people love first take. look up the ratings in comparison to other shows on espn networks and first take dominates. he gets paid to stir everyone up.

#15 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

We will play better. Best way to shut Skip Bayless and other naysayers up is to win the whole darn thing . Flacco is going to play better esp now with players commenting on stagnant play calling harbs can no longer ignore it .

#16 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

after listening to Skip Bayless Ramble on about stupidity for football everytime its his turn to speak they should literally SKIP Bayless and go to someone else lol

#17 BlackLesPaul

BlackLesPaul

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

Bayless is clueless.... How did he get this job? Who did he play for?
I remember when George Forman almost slap Larry Merchant. That's why you don't see George on HBO any more.

#18 poescrows

poescrows

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

I wonder at whe point during one of these Suggs/ Skip Clueless debates Suggs is going to reach out and B slap him!

#19 BenMir

BenMir

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

With the way we've been playing, I'd rather lose all the rest of the games since we have no chance of winning the SB, so at least let's get a decent draft spot.

The only convincing game we played this season was Cinci. Good teams find a way to win, Great teams don't frustate their fans every game.

#20 Bruce_Almty

Bruce_Almty

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

Ravens are saving their blowout game for the squeelers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users