15 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

With injuries along the defensive line, Tyson has earned a spot in rotation the last two weeks.

View the full article

#2 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

You know what they say. "Next man up"

Lets see some sacks!

#3 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

We are bound to find a beast somewhere in our depth chart! We need some guys to stand up!

#4 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I really think that Tyson is quick but needs a few more games under his belt.

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

#5 ravensykoh

ravensykoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Tyson was all over the field and was on almost every tackle. He played his behind off and like a true raven! Get this man some more playing time and into the regular rotation, he deserves it!!!

#6 CalvinSmoke

CalvinSmoke

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

I liked seeing him out there. He may be a Raven for a long while. This defense might get it straightened out by the end of the year.

#7 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I thought Tyson did a great job. Arthur Jones was getting pushed around in simple one on one blocks, while Tyson was getting off blocks and making tackles all over the field. I was impressed. We definitely need to see more out of Tyson in the weeks to come.

#8 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

that's a plus for harb to rotate players in most positions like RB, WR now, DL, DBs, it's good for the team in the long season and keeps players fresh too, i want see Asa jackson in there that guy seems like a Webb clone, watch.

#9 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Tyson has the build to be a great player and seems to have the right mind frame as well. I wouldn't mine seeing what Bryan hall can do to he played well in the preseason. Having young guy playing this good makes guys like author jones and pernell play better because they don't want them to threaten there job.

#10 BrentWrightRavensFan

BrentWrightRavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Tyson has come a long way!

#11 mika33390

mika33390

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

I've been telling this (you can track my old post) since the last two week and especially after the texan debacle . Deangelo tyson has been a rock in this disapointing D-Line. He is sure not flashy but he never gave up ground he is strong at the point of attack and occupy his gap assignment long enough to make opponent running back searching for another running line.
during the last quarter in the texans game he was playing against a probowl center and the texans wanted to wear us to submission by consistently ponding the football. Deangelo stood tall. During the brown game i was rooting for him especially nearly the two minutes of the second quarter in back to back play he stuffed richardson for 1 minus yard. he didn't gave up an inch of ground against the left side of the browns O-line wich is supposed to be their strongest side. I don't have the PFF menbership and no access to their analysis so i'm so happy they confirm my thought.He definetevely deserve more playing time. I'm also looking for more Bryan Hall and i don't understand why he was not playing against the browns. he is our best interior linemen passrusher. he is undersized but very explosive and when we look at our pass rush it can't be worst. I have officially gave up on Kemo and Cody...

#12 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

This is good to hear. The Ravens uncharacteristically weak showing in stopping the run has been largely the failings of our front 3. Ngata can't do it alone. We will need Tyson to develop, otherwise we'll be forced to continue to expend high picks and hope they pan out to shore up our front.

Speaking of high picks and hoping they pan out ... what was the view of Cody this week? I didn't get to see much of the game and haven't heard much on his performance. He's been #1 (with Jimmy Smith a close #2) on my list of guys that need to do a lot more to prove themselves. Any thoughts?

#13 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

I thought that Tyson looked good... not overwhelming but solid. I dont feel like he is a liability in there... In fact... really feel like this kid can end up being an asset to this defense

He may prove to be another later round gem

Whats up with Kemoatu though?????

#14 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

I still think that Cody can be good but it looks like he may have McKinnie syndrome~!

#15 J.Flacco#5

J.Flacco#5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

I thought he was a bust when we drafted him but it looks like he has come a long way! Keep worken!

#16 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

the Ravens need to stockpile lineman and linebackers this draft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users